NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   great site lots of feed back (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/143672-site-lots-feed.html)

nevadabound 01-23-2011 07:39 PM

great site lots of feed back

great site lots of forums we will be looking forward to reading alot of questions and answers my husband has rsd 3 yrs now so this will be a great site and i have mg 37 yrs so we will both look forward to meeting new people with the same as us and reading . linda

Lisa in Ohio 01-23-2011 08:52 PM

Hi there Nevada, You sure are right about this being a great site. I am glad you found all these wonderful people who really understand what life is like with this disease and will provide honest and caring feedback. At times, I have found angels here and they have saved my life. Welcome, Lisa

finz 01-23-2011 09:15 PM

Welcome to NT Nevada !

nevadabound 01-23-2011 11:01 PM

thank you

thank you so much lisa in ohio and finz, i used to go on yahoo groups in myasthenia geravis but nobody repleys to anything and you would get emails from those sites "see me now" you get tired of that quick.. and first time here i get warm welcomes thank you..:)

gramE 01-23-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevadabound (Post 737886)
great site lots of forums we will be looking forward to reading alot of questions and answers my husband has rsd 3 yrs now so this will be a great site and i have mg 37 yrs so we will both look forward to meeting new people with the same as us and reading . linda

Linda,
This is the best site ever. Reality, truth, failures and triumphs, and encouragement all rolled up in kindness and compassion. I do believe my future looks brighter because I've become a part of this forum. Even though I'm a newbie.
More than anything, when I go to the Doc, I have better questions to ask, and a better handle on what I need to ask.
I feel like I'm always cranky, but these people here are the kindest around.
Sorry you need to join us, but glad you found us.
pat e

finz 01-24-2011 08:43 PM

Yeah, you know that Lisa and I just responded so quick so we could get ourselves invited over for a visit, Right ? Viva Las Vegas ! :p

Where in Nevada are you ?

keep smilin 01-24-2011 09:15 PM

Welcome..

Quote:

Originally Posted by finz (Post 738216)
Yeah, you know that Lisa and I just responded so quick so we could get ourselves invited over for a visit, Right ? Viva Las Vegas ! :p

Nevada..!! Wee'ze family here..I like the slots!!

Lean on us.. we care a bunch!!

Hugz, Kathy:grouphug:

nevadabound 01-24-2011 11:00 PM

come on over via las reno !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by finz (Post 738216)

lisa- finz- kathy
hey come on over you know the land of entertaiment well maybe las vegas now,, but im in reno we have slots still lol- come :winky:on !!:D