NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Stormy Thursday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/14498-stormy-thursday.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-01-2007 07:26 AM

Stormy Thursday~

Good Morning everyone! I don't know about you but we had storms during the night, & it is suppose to be that way today also. The temps. are to be around 58 today though, droping 30 degrees tonight. Indiana weather is something else. Then a colder weekend.

I lose 1 pound yesterday! How about that. Even that was hard to do. Gaye wasn't well yesterday. Everyone keep her in your prayers today. I sure hope she is better.

Well I have lost my glasses and can't see to good so will come back in later. Have a great day.:grouphug:
____
BC:)

Alffe 03-01-2007 08:34 AM

did you hear that thunder Billie?! So much snow still on the ground and now we hear thunder. I hate losing my glasses, can't see to find them. :o

Have a great day all....Hope G is feeling better. :hug:

nancy-h 03-01-2007 08:54 AM

Morning

Morning all! It is early for me - yawn. Billie, did you look on top of your head for your glasses? I feel so bad for Gaye and I hope she feels better today for we sure do miss her when she's gone.

I'll try to get back on later, have a great D-Day!

Nancy

befuddled2 03-01-2007 10:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

I too hope Gaye feels better.

Yea, looking on top of your head for eye glasses is a good start. Once I left my keys in the outside door all night and when I went to leave the next morning I could not find my keys anywhere in the house. My roommate's husband suggested I look in the door outside after I tore the house all up.

I took a sleeping pill last night and now I have a bad hangover.

befuddled2

bizi 03-01-2007 11:09 AM

Getting a late start today...
outta here
bizi:OuttaHere:

snoozie 03-01-2007 12:44 PM

Good morning everyone. Getting caught up on all the things that didn't get done so it is a busy day for me too. I am meeting up with a friend for lunch today so I am looking forward to that. Have not weighed and I won't for now, I am going to wait until friday. The weather here is so nice now. It was cold and stormy for a few days but the sun is shining and highs will be hitting 70 real soon...Sue

froglady 03-01-2007 02:43 PM

Thanks yall, HUGS TO ALL. Can't type due to chest pain(not heart).Just wanted to say hello. :hug:

nancy-h 03-01-2007 06:22 PM

Hi again

Billie - Where were your glasses?

SuzieQ - Hope you had a nice lunch.

I'm tired so am taking a nap - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

moonstar 03-01-2007 07:00 PM

hi billie.....it's linda...heard you lost your glasses..i solved that by buying one of those beaded glass holders that hang around my neck..originally bought it for my grandmother then realized i could use one too..so i bought her another one and have not lost them since then...sometimes they were on my head already but a few times i did find them in the oddest of places(refrigerator was the weirdest--still don't how they got there...
i also am having a problem with my weight...getting larger by the day but can't stay on a diet... try to eat healthy..ice cream sometimes wins the battle--but need to give into the cravings so it makes life worthwhile....most of the time i have no appetite and go without eating for days at a time..i do drink lots of water and take vitamins(when i remember) have so many things going wrong these days--i just add them to the long list and do what i can--still doesn't seem to work--but i do try....hoope you are having a better day..the weather plays a large part in the pain issues..feel it coming on days before it rains...sending you some strength and some piece of mind...:hug:

Fancylady_2006 03-01-2007 07:46 PM

I found the finally~

I found the glasses on my bed stand. LOL I had looked there too. Of course without my glasses though.:eek: Dumb me! I don't sleep much in the bed. I actually don't like it, but Bear does. He is always trying to get me in there at night.:D I think the bed makes my leg hurt. Its probably just an excuse. I prefer the sofa in the family. It is cozy with the fire going and warm too.

Linda~ we are so glad to have you join in with us.:grouphug: I too want to eat ice cream. I just love the stuff. Most of us on here have trouble losing. It is so easy to gain, and so hard to lose. I am sticking with my plan to eat fresh fruits instead of junk food. Some of us can tell when it going to rain also. O'le Arthur kicks in.:rolleyes: I have does fairly well this year, for me.
_____
Billie:)