NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Random Thoughts, Resurrected . . . (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/145536-random-resurrected.html)

tkrik 02-24-2011 12:32 PM

Random Thoughts, Resurrected . . .

It's been a while since we have done the Random Thoughts thread. I think it's time to resurrect it. So my random thought for today . . .

Many times I have stopped what I am doing just to watch our cat. She is so entertaining to watch. She just so carefree and content on just living and being. I have often reflected on that and have come to the conclusion that this cat is such an inspiration to just letting go and being. I mean, really, she just drops down and cleans herself when ever and where ever she wants. If she doesn't want to be bothered, she goes and hides. If she needs me or something, she lets me know. If she gets ticked at me, she swats me with no remorse. Oh the life of a cat.:D

SallyC 02-24-2011 12:40 PM

Great thread. I'll have to ponder a bit, because right now, my thoughts are with what I said in your "Oh Where" thread....and that song is messing with my mind..:D

tkrik 02-24-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 747577)
Great thread. I'll have to ponder a bit, because right now, my thoughts are with what I said in your "Oh Where" thread....and that song is messing with my mind..:D

Hey, that could be another fun thread, "Songs that Mess with My Head." :D

Kitty 02-24-2011 12:56 PM

My random thought is this: "How many second (and third...and fourth....and fifth....etc) chances will Lindsay Lohan get???" :mad: Makes our justice system look a little flawed.

There......now I feel better. :o

On a happier note, Spring is still here in Georgia and I'm really hoping that Winter has said goodbye for this year. It's still February so nothing will surprise me. :rolleyes:

Blessings2You 02-24-2011 12:59 PM

I just read a quote in the newspaper that really stopped me in my tracks. Struck a really deep chord.

"A mother is always only as happy as her least happy child."

SallyC 02-24-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 747590)
I just read a quote in the newspaper that really stopped me in my tracks. Struck a really deep chord.

Yep, the squeaky door theory.:)

tkrik 02-24-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 747590)

Dang!:eek: I better make sure DDs are always happy.:D

*tkrik calling dds to make sure they are truly happy.":D

But, seriously, that's really thought provoking, B2Y. I can't make my kids happy, it has to come from within them. I can only hope I gave them the tools they need to seek happiness.

barb02 02-24-2011 01:22 PM

What really is "freezing unknown precipitation?"

Blessings2You 02-24-2011 01:41 PM

A very cold dog next to a fire hydrant

tkrik 02-24-2011 01:49 PM

*tkrik cleaning up computer screen*

B2Y - That's so funny! I wasn't expecting that. I saw Barb's random thought and started getting all scientific like thinking of moisture and molecules and here you had a simple solution. :D:D