NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   No offense, fellas (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/145985-offense-fellas.html)

Blessings2You 03-03-2011 04:52 PM

No offense, fellas

But...I wonder how long I'll have to live with men (34 years so far, counting both husbands) before I truly get it through my head that A) they don't want to tell you what they're thinking and B) they don't want to know what you're thinking, either.

Kitty 03-03-2011 06:33 PM

Mine never wanted to know what I was thinking.......until he thought I was thinking something and not telling him! :confused: Makes no sense. But all I had to do was become elusive and he was all up in my business!!:rolleyes:

Blessings2You 03-03-2011 07:00 PM

Just for the record, that wasn't meant to be a man-bashing post...I love my husband, and my ex-husband wasn't a bad guy...I'm just a really, really slow learner when it comes to the fact that men and women are different animals.

SallyC 03-03-2011 07:41 PM

I miss my DH like crazy sometimes, but am so glad not to have that STRESS, anymore..:D

Kitty 03-03-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 749845)
I miss my DH like crazy sometimes, but am so glad not to have that STRESS, anymore..:D

I totally understand what you mean, Sally. :hug:

Dejibo 03-03-2011 10:30 PM

I love love love my DH, but PLEASE go away! he is making me crazy lately and I just wanna go find a job for him. ARGH! I love you to peices but please please please leave me be for a bit.

kicker 03-04-2011 07:49 AM

I am not male-bashing (but don't get me started), I love my husband, He cooks (clean, no) and helps whenever I ask (not that he has figured out what to do on his own), but I do look at him sometimes and say "I always wanted 3 children, (him, our two kids, get it?). Yesterday he bought me cannollies, he is really good for a guy.

kicker 03-04-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejibo (Post 749881)
I love love love my DH, but PLEASE go away! he is making me crazy lately and I just wanna go find a job for him. ARGH! I love you to peices but please please please leave me be for a bit.

Dej,
Confession. Weekends are so filled with his needs and expectations - "Let's ______". I am tired on Monday and a little glad he happily goes off to work (He likes what he does) and enjoy my quiet time alone. I get some times alone and then is glad to see him when he comes home for dinner (which he makes, he enjoys cooking and is very good and I can't cook any longer.)

SandyC 03-04-2011 09:24 AM

I just want to say...I love this thread. That's all I can say without guilt. LOL

tkrik 03-04-2011 09:34 AM

Very true B2Y. But as I get older, I don't always feel like sharing what I am thinking and I sometimes I don't want to what he is thinking. So it seems that things are evening out for us. :p Don't get me wrong, we talk (and trust me, DBF can talk for hours!) but sometimes my thoughts are just that, my thoughts.