NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   What Is On YOUR Plate :) (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/146941-plate.html)

FeelinGoofy 03-19-2011 04:35 PM

What Is On YOUR Plate :)

Starting a new thread is on my plate at the moment..... Laundry, baking and cleaning house most of the day..... Its nice to have the house to myself for the day. :) :) :) i feel like i get so much more done.

Alffe 03-19-2011 05:44 PM

As soon as it gets dark we are getting into the hot tub...looking for that moon, which shouldn't be hard to miss if all the hype is correct. :D

Addy 03-20-2011 12:58 PM

SUNSHINE and a resolve to make today a better day!

:grouphug:

tied 03-20-2011 10:02 PM

Research

Researching didgeridoos and looking at Dad's design.

Lara 03-21-2011 03:02 AM

Didgeridoos, eh? Cool ;)

What's on my plate? Too much. :confused:

I should have said "Didgeridoos, hey?" but I was thinking of Addy at the time so was typing in a Canadian accent. LOL

btw, I do have too much on my plate but I know it'll work out sometime. Just wanted to come back to clarify.

Alffe 03-21-2011 08:07 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didgeridoo

:D learn something new everyday.

We are in Indianapolis, came down yesterday to surprise our family..owed them a suprise after them "getting" us on Chistmas day with an unexpected visit...did that make any sense??? Our grandaughters Marine husband is being deployed again and I needed to hug him goodbye.

Going to Shapiro's for lunch before driving home and picking up Cassie.

Abbie 03-21-2011 03:16 PM

I'm hoping sleep is on my plate... hehe.. ya right... I don't think I could sleep even if someone hit me in the head with a ball bat.:Yawn:

Did I hear Shapiro's???? :In-Lurve:

Lara 03-22-2011 03:25 AM

I hope you got some needed sleep, Abbie. :hug:

:D I have less on my plate today than I did yesterday. That's gotta be a good thing anytime I reckon. The couple who bought the house here in January have bought another house today. :wink: Oh to be so fortunate. So I've been told I can stay as long as I wish because they're going to stay here for 3 months and then move to the new house and rent out the back house. Oh boy, it's been a jack-hammering, tree-chopping, hedge-chopping nightmare, but I feel much more mentally stable tonight.

I have trouble just getting out to shop, let alone move on my own.

:thud:

Alffe 03-22-2011 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 754990)
I'm hoping sleep is on my plate... hehe.. ya right... I don't think I could sleep even if someone hit me in the head with a ball bat.:Yawn:

Did I hear Shapiro's???? :In-Lurve:

Aha! Another Shapiro fan! :D I can't resist that smoked salmon plate while Mr.Alffe gets that HUGE corned beef on rye.

Lara, so glad that particular housing stress is behind you!! Addy, how are you today? :hug:

Ducky, I just wanted to leave you a hug.:hug:

And Doody....you are such a sweetheart!!:heartthrob: Thanks for thinking of me.

Today I need to get a haircut..am beginning to look like a basketball and also need to go grocery shopping...defrosted the chest freezer overnite and need to start refilling it.

Addy 03-22-2011 02:36 PM

Ah... today I am doing lots better....

I'm doing some writing... just a bit... but enough to help me sort out what helps and what doesn't help...

when my world seems to start crumbling around me....

I do more thinking than actual writing (except here) ... and if I had it in me, I'd figure out to find all my previous posts over the years... cuz I think they'd speak volumes...

I'm motivated, once again, to do one of things that I know best - and that's to sell on eBay ...
I have hauled my "stock" (3 rubbermaid totes full of knitting/crocheting patterns/mags; sewing + knitting supplies; vintage pieces... all things I've collected on my thrift store and cleaning adventures ... um, can't remember if I ever shared with you all that I cleaned an actual hoarder's home a few years ago - and was also paid in whatever craft stuff I wanted to keep... ) around for quite awhile!

I think I hauled it around because I always knew I'd need it to fall back on one day.

I'm still figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up.... does that EVER get stop?!!! :eek:

guess its what makes me ME :D

so glad its spring!

:sing: Addy