NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   OMG, I was just approved! (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/147410-omg-approved.html)

bunz50 03-26-2011 12:50 PM

OMG, I was just approved!

I am in AWE! I received a call from CPP-Disability office about 40 mins ago, this Brigette girl says she is from the medical review office and has approved me for full disabilty benefits. She said I will receive a letter of entitlement in about 2 weeks with all the details and my first payment will come in about 2 months. I am so overwhelmed I'm shaking! Who would of thought the government worked on Saturdays, YAHOO!

cath1 03-27-2011 02:29 PM

Congratulations!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunz50 (Post 756726)
I am in AWE! I received a call from CPP-Disability office about 40 mins ago, this Brigette girl says she is from the medical review office and has approved me for full disabilty benefits. She said I will receive a letter of entitlement in about 2 weeks with all the details and my first payment will come in about 2 months. I am so overwhelmed I'm shaking! Who would of thought the government worked on Saturdays, YAHOO!

That's awesome news.... finally one less thing for you to stress about. So happy for you. Yay!!!! :D
Cathie

Leesa 03-27-2011 07:17 PM

That's GREAT Bunz!! i would never have thought they worked on Saturday either!! Gosh, that's wonderful news. Now you can breathe easier, huh? I'm sure it's been a long haul for you, and I'm glad it's over.

Congrats to you! God bless. Hugs, Lee ;)

bunz50 03-28-2011 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cath1 (Post 756756)
That's awesome news.... finally one less thing for you to stress about. So happy for you. Yay!!!! :D
Cathie

Thank-you Cathie, I never realized how stressed I was until that call came in, I am still pinching myself, I feel like a ton has been lifted, I was so worried now I can relax, yahoo! thanks again. Bunz

bunz50 03-28-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leesa (Post 756838)
That's GREAT Bunz!! i would never have thought they worked on Saturday either!! Gosh, that's wonderful news. Now you can breathe easier, huh? I'm sure it's been a long haul for you, and I'm glad it's over.

Congrats to you! God bless. Hugs, Lee ;)

Thank-you Lee, Lol do not want to disrespect gov workers! Breathing easier is an understatement, still pinching myself LOL,
It has been a long 2yrs, but it only took 3 months to get approved, that was unbelieveable(I had heard at least 6 months and then possibility of being denied on frist app, then appeals), it has taken the load off stress wise, but we will always live with pain from h***! I just don't have to worry about the monetary issues, thanks again Lee,
Bunz

tamiloo 04-01-2011 12:51 PM

Congrates!!! When I got mine I got in touch with my Congressman and told him that we were in dyer straights and asked him if they could expedite things. A few weeks later I had my first check and back pay...we were about to loose our home...

So glad things went well for you!!!!:hug:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...lvuy3rkxxr.gif

stevesworldnyc 04-01-2011 01:14 PM

Good for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunz50 (Post 756726)

Excellent news! I just got my fully favorable ruling yesterday after almost 4 years of fighting so I know how you feel. I'm glad you've been approved, and I hope you can rest easier now. It's horrible when they deny you and you know you can't work. Congrats!

bunz50 04-02-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesworldnyc (Post 758260)
Excellent news! I just got my fully favorable ruling yesterday after almost 4 years of fighting so I know how you feel. I'm glad you've been approved, and I hope you can rest easier now. It's horrible when they deny you and you know you can't work. Congrats!

Thank-you Steve and Congrats to you as well, you must be so relieved 4 yrs is such a long time, glad its over for you!
Bunz

bunz50 04-02-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamiloo (Post 758242)
Congrates!!! When I got mine I got in touch with my Congressman and told him that we were in dyer straights and asked him if they could expedite things. A few weeks later I had my first check and back pay...we were about to loose our home...

So glad things went well for you!!!!:hug:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...lvuy3rkxxr.gif

Thank-you tamiloo, I am very happy that you did not lose your home! Disability should not have to be such a battle in life! I glad that everything worked out for you! Bunz