NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   bin Laden movie (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/149491-bin-laden-movie.html)

Blessings2You 05-03-2011 07:23 AM

bin Laden movie

A bin Laden movie? Now? I'm going to puke.

Dejibo 05-03-2011 07:27 AM

its going to be a bin laden festival for a while. First we will have to do that dance of disbelief. All will want the gory photos, and videos. Then we will say we dont believe its really him, it must be photoshopped, and will point out imperfections in the pictures. Then we will have the outcry of why he was buried at sea, with many not believing it. Conspiracy about where he is really being held. Of course this will lead to movies, and such about him hiding from cave to cave, when we now know he was living in relative luxery almost next to a military base.

Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. :rolleyes::eek:

Erin524 05-03-2011 12:28 PM

We dont need a movie about him. Nothing glorifying him.

Is it Hollyweird that's planning on a bin Laden movie? I'll stop seeing any movies made by the company that makes a bin Laden movie if they make one. Why must they make movies about everything? Not everything needs to be made into a movie.

Blessings2You 05-03-2011 01:00 PM

You'd almost think it was all about $$$$$$.

SallyC 05-03-2011 01:30 PM

I hear he's still alive and traveling in a circus, with Elvis..:eek: :D

I have to admit, the convenient, almost instant, burial at sea with no proof of death is troubling. I wouldn't put it past our congress to make an oil deal with osama. Remember, we liked Hitler, at first. We don't always play with a full deck:rolleyes:, but we are blood thirsty..UGH.:(

Edited to add....I'm sorry, but the whole thing makes me ill.

Erin524 05-03-2011 03:11 PM

They're about to release the death pictures. I really really hope they DO NOT SHOW THOSE PICTURES ON TV WITHOUT A WARNING!!

I do NOT want to see pictures of an evil dead man. I'm going to take their word for it that he's dead. I dont need to see gruesome pictures of him to prove it. I dont want to see it.

I'm going to have to stay off the internet for awhile to avoid seeing those pictures now, I'm sure.

Earl 05-04-2011 10:39 AM

I see absolutely no purpose to showing a picture. Nobody NEEDS to see that.

They've cut the head off the snake, lets hope the snake dies quickly.

SallyC 05-04-2011 01:57 PM

The real pictures are probably too gruesome to show and may even show Some Americans tendency toward the unfair and gruesome..:eek:

We will probably never see a true, undoctored picture. There are already plenty of obvious fakes out there, so I probably wouldn't believe a true one, anyway.:rolleyes:

Lady 05-04-2011 11:09 PM

Maybe it will be a Nature Movie. It can show how Piranha eat their food and how it is ingested and turned into fish turds. Then that get swept into a trillion tiny pieces, in a trillion different directions. That would suit me. :)

Erin524 05-04-2011 11:47 PM

I'm just glad that I'm allergic to seafood...seeing as how they tossed him overboard to feed the fishies. I'll never have to worry about eating a fish that might have possibly eaten bin Laden.