NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Depression (https://www.neurotalk.org/depression/)
-   -   Sunday Check in (https://www.neurotalk.org/depression/1509-sunday-check.html)

Julie 09-24-2006 08:08 AM

Sunday Check in

Good morning. It's going to be a very busy day. I don't have time to even think.

Take it easy today (unlike me).

MJM

jingle 09-24-2006 09:37 AM

Julie - I hope your "busy-ness" is all pleasant and you enjoy getting it done.
As usual Sunday will be alone and quiet for me. Maybe I'll go work on cleaning the basement.

resqgirl911 09-24-2006 10:48 AM

I gotta clean the house at some point today. The bathrooms need it the most and the rest can wait. Anyone notice how a swiffer mop leave a mess on the floor, no matter how well you mop it up? Same goes for the MR. Claan Magic Reach thing with the mop pad. I have a giant mess because my sister had an accident in the floor and it ran under the litter box this morning. Its a chore to move it without making a mess. I gotta go sweep and then mop in there- wish me luck. If I am not back in an hour send a search party . . . :p

Linda25 09-24-2006 11:01 AM

Happy Sunday

Hello Friends

haven't been around for a while, just wanted to say hi and hope people are doing well

I don't know if this is an "urban legend", but I heard those swifer mops can be lethal to dogs if they chew on them??? anybody else hear that one?

feeling a bit down today, but I had a migraine earlier this morning, so that's nothing knew, otherwise everything ok

take care all

love,
Linda

ponyboy 09-24-2006 12:27 PM

Sun(ny?) Day

Greetings, troops...

Bunch of homework to get done today, then church and dinner later this evening.

Feelin' kinda "down" lately... maybe the incident with daughter Holly is adding to it, maybe I'm just looking at life and feeling overloaded... I dunno...

I hope everyone's day becomes sunny and pleasant! :) (Mine, too... :( )

Much love and

Idealist 09-24-2006 10:04 PM

And now sunday is almost over...

Hi Julie, Jingle, Resq, Linda and Pony. Good to see you all. :)

Resq, it's been way over an hour. Did you survive? I hope so, 'cause YOU'RE the rescue party! Glad to see that you're feeling better today.

Linda, I hope your migraine's better.

Pony, I'm sure you DO feel a little overloaded right now - perfectly understandable. But I'm glad you seem to be feeling better.

Today was kind of a funky day for me. I kept napping off-and-on on the couch. It was hot and muggy, but now it's raining outside, so it's cooling down a bit.

Hope you all had a great day, and have another one tomorrow!

KellyC 09-25-2006 08:25 PM

Linda,
So happy to see you back!! I was wondering where you were......but did not know how to get in contact with you or anything. Good to see you :)