NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   I've always believed in Heaven but..... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/151294-ive-believed-heaven.html)

KajunButterfly 06-02-2011 09:03 PM

I've always believed in Heaven but.....

God in his glorious love and kindness just reaffirmed it to me and my family! My Mom went home to Jesus on May 6th. The week leading up to her leaving us, she saw Heaven..she saw her Mom and grandmother waiting with open arms! She shared with us 3 children what she saw..mind you, Mom was NOT seeing these things because of medication as some ppl may think..Mom was very coherent, she told us that Heaven was so beautiful and that she was so excited to be going. She also told us kids and grandkids that we are to keep serving God so that we can all be together again! She also knew the day she was going..she kept telling us .." I'm going home Friday" This is so hard for me to type ..I have tears of joy and tears of sadness...but, I would not take a million dollars for that last week and the bittersweet moment of her "going home" God has placed peace in our hearts but, we miss her so much. Mom was our rock..please keep my family in prayers. For those that still have their Mothers with them, tell her how much you love her..hold her and kiss her. Wish I could kiss Mama one more time.

Darlene 06-02-2011 11:54 PM

One day at a time!!

This is a time in our lives that we can only take one day at a time. It has been 14 years since I lost my mother and I still think of all the good times we had together. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :smileypray:

Kitty 06-03-2011 12:02 AM

What a beautiful gift your Mom gave you! I'm so sorry for your loss but so happy that she knew where she was going. I can only imagine the joy that was in her heart. You'll be with her again....I know you know that......so until then you can remember her with a smile and peace in your heart. :hug:

Chemar 06-03-2011 06:25 AM

I teared up reading your post KajunButterfly as we had a similar experience with my Dad many years back. My deepest sympathy as you grieve and adapt to life here without your mom, but sharing your thanksgiving for the joy of knowing she is safe at home with the Lord :hug:

gramE 06-14-2011 06:35 AM

What a legacy that as Mom's we should all strive for, in the last week of our life and everyday before.

Thank you for laying yourself open before us all and sharing such personal, intimate details. May God's love provide the balm to help heal your heart.

With prayer,
pat e

whispers 06-14-2011 03:10 PM

God bless you and your family! Your mom is in heaven. Alleluia! I had been thinking about you and your mom this month; for some reason you popped into my mind. So today I wanted to check how you all were doing. Thank you for letting us know. Once again, may God bless!

sim00 07-04-2011 03:16 AM

I'm close to you, with my heart.
Mom is the best thing we have.

God bless you.