NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread 256 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/156045-wonder-thread-256-a.html)

Alffe 08-26-2011 10:52 AM

Wonder Thread 256

I wonder what a strange "disease" alzheimers is...

I wonder about "spatial" issues...I often run into doors when I misjudge the how far open they are...like trying to get on the oncoming walkway instead of the outgoing one...

I wonder about the great book I am reading by the keynote speaker at the alzheimers conference I attented....I wish Mr.Alffe could have come..it explains so much about my behavior.

I wonder how interesting it was to be in the company of others with this "condition" (I don't know what to call it)...various stages and everyone anxious to share their thoughts whether they were able to or not!

I wonder, and will persue, whether or not there is a support group here...not for caregivers but for those of us who have this.

I wonder if we will enjoy a "horror movie" this afternoon instead of our real life one...:o

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room and welcome curlydawg.

tied 08-27-2011 12:55 AM

wondering

i wonder if y'all heard terry pratchett on npr speak about his alzheimers.

i wonder why i head for an aisle in the grocery store and then forget what i was looking for

i am in awe that i got an appointment so soon at md anderson for my salivary gland assessment sept 19 yay!

i wonder if allfe is the 8th wonder of the world because of helping others.

i wonder how all are managing their aches and pains. i send you healing hugs and i hold you in the light.

Alffe 08-27-2011 06:16 AM

I wonder if I can thank tied for her post about Terry Pratchett...I missed it, must have been in NY at the time..http://www.npr.org/2011/08/11/139262...h-and-deciding

I wonder if I can say that I think I am in love with Terry....:D

I also wonder if I can thank tied for the nice compliment...:hug:

I wonder how Art Beat will be today and the Silverhawks (baseball game) tonight..(they are awful..lol)

I wonder at how hard Mr.Alffe works to entertain and stimulate me...I hope he doesn't wear himself out...:(

I wonder if Abbie knows that I continue to be amazed by her and she remains in my prayers. :hug:

I wonder if our grandaughter Taylor will be safe by herself in NC today...awful storm and she is so brave.

I wonder if I'll run into Barbo at Art Beat...:p

I wonder how nice it will be to see other sister Pam, on Monday for lunch.

I wonder if her home on Bald Head Isl. remains upright...:o

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room...especially Lara. :grouphug:

pooh_ac 08-27-2011 10:58 PM

Hmm I wonder if my new shrink will be "the one" I wonder just how upset my PCP/friend is that I didnt "fess up" to all of the goings on in my brain:confused: Therapist spooked me the day before with "what if" questions. I know he was speaking to him when I left his office:confused:. I wonder if the new med he started me on will help..... If not he wants to try MOAIs:eek:

Alffe 08-28-2011 05:35 AM

I wonder if I can remind pooh that TALKING about what we are thinking and feeling is that path to healing. People cannot help us if they don't know what we are thinking. :hug:

I wonder if the new meds will help and pray that they will. :grouphug:

I wonder how Cassie looks forward to bacon & eggs on Sunday morning. :D

I wonder how thankful I am that last night was beautiful weather for a ballgame and the SilverHawks won!!! They seldom do. :wink:

reyn 08-29-2011 05:22 AM

I wonder at how much better I feel about everything just by being a part of this family here!

Alffe 08-30-2011 10:32 AM

I wonder about this...http://psychcentral.com/news/2011/08...ory/29019.html

I wonder about the 70 cut off date...:p

I wonder why Mr.Alffe and I can't agree about the definition of junk! Yes, I know that one mans treasure is ........:rolleyes:

I wonder about the advisability of putting "stuff" in the already emptied barn.......:confused:

I wonder where/how I got poison ivy.....~sigh

curlydawg 08-30-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 799441)
I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room and welcome curlydawg.

I wonder if I also have Alzheimers...cause I wonder if you did welcome me :eek:

barbo 08-30-2011 02:29 PM

To Alffe

Oh no, the dreaded poison ivy! Dr. Smith??

FeelinGoofy 08-30-2011 03:28 PM

ugh..poison ivy... :eek: just hearing the word makes me itch....

I wonder if Kittens collected many seeds ??? makes me think of my mother....sigh.... she had the most beautiful garden, both veggie and flower..... sure do miss her....

I wonder if these triple digits will finally end this next week like the weather man says.... i sure hope so.... this has been such a strange summer. so very very hot.... NOT at all like oklahoma.

I wonder if Alffe will soon be making her kick ***** soup???? :)

I wonder if i can say welcome to curlydawg :)