NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Missing my WW meeting...:( (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/15639-missing-ww-meeting.html)

LIZARD 03-16-2007 07:48 AM

Missing my WW meeting...:(

...on acct of this crappy winter weather. :( Dangit! :( I hate missing them and feel really naked without 'em. I have missed only about 4 or so in the year and a half I've been involved. (They might have canceled, anyway, but I'm not taking chances. I do not drive in snow, and we're getting 3-5 minches today, then ice, and then more snow tonight. :( )

Grr...:mad: :(

LIZARD :(

fiberowendy2000 03-16-2007 08:34 AM

Liz the weather you got last night we are getting later today. Don't worry I am sure they will understand. From what I am seeing its a doozy of a storm a comin'.

LIZARD 03-16-2007 09:08 AM

Hey, Wendy. :)

If you're in MA, we're getting the same weather, or you'll get it later today. I'm southwest of Providence. We had rain last night and are getting the snow now, through early tomorrow, and it'll be mixing with sleet and freezing rain. :( Stupid groundhog...:( :rolleyes: All-told, there should be 6-10" by tomorrow--and we thought we were doing okay with winter ***** this year...:( YUCK...

LIZARD

befuddled2 03-16-2007 10:45 AM

Hi Lizard and Wendy,

Lizard, I am hoping that I will find the Y as habit forming as you find your WW meetings. So far I've just joined the Y so I haven't really had time to do anything yet there.

befuddled2

Fancylady_2006 03-16-2007 03:20 PM

Liz & Wendy~

My sympathy is with you on the weather.:hug: I felt the same way not to long ago. It looks beautiful here, but is cold in Indiana. We did have two days of 78 degree weather and will again next week. All I can say is, the 20 th is the first day of Sping, so hang in there a little longer.:grouphug:
Hugs,
BC:)

froglady 03-18-2007 08:51 PM

OH Lizzard so sorry you're having to miss your meetings.

Speaking of naked....our neighbor next door stood naked, at his glass storm door, and put out his garbarage on his front porch! He knows he is competely exposed and that is only a small part of life where I live and him! Glad another neighbor saw it and not me. :Crazy 2: Froggie

LIZARD 03-18-2007 08:55 PM

OMG, Froggie! :eek: I hope you called the cops!

Billie, darlin', thank you! The worst of it is that I have been really hungry the past day or so. We'll see how this week goes. At least this Fri is s'posed to be 60 degrees!!!!!! :D YAY for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LIZARD :)

LIZARD 03-18-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIZARD (Post 80255)
and we're getting 3-5 minches today, then ice, and then more snow tonight. :( )

What the h3ll is a "minch"?? :rolleyes: :o Anyone know???

Sheesh...

LIZARD, goin' dumb in my old age...:o

froglady 03-18-2007 09:00 PM

If I had seen him I sure would have! UGH! It would have made me turn green, cept I'm already green as all froggies are! LOL UUUUURRRRPPPPPPPP