NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Chocolate Withdrawls? (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/15672-chocolate-withdrawls.html)

befuddled2 03-16-2007 06:12 PM

Chocolate Withdrawls?

I've been out of my chocolate kisses now for about 3 days and have had the worst headache ever since. I figure though since I've come this far I might as well go the distance and stay off of chocolate. However I am drinking twice as much coffee with lots of sugar. :( If I can do without chocolate this long though and not get any I believe I could lose weight.

befuddled

Fancylady_2006 03-16-2007 08:07 PM

befuddled2~

You let me know how things go, ok?:D I went without a couple months and had these chocolate covered peanuts, and went nuts. LOL In two days I eat two bags full!:eek: Now I'm without once again, but the truth is you can still want till you'll give in.:rolleyes:

I wish I had better news than that! I have no self control.
____
BC:)

Junie 03-16-2007 08:31 PM

I just wanted to let any of you ladies thats doing low carb that Hersey's pot of gold is sugar free and does not give you the backdoor runs:) It tastes exactly like the real thing and I have lost a ton without giving up my choc.
Good luck to you all!

bizi 03-16-2007 09:28 PM

Dear Befuddled...I too miss my chocolate...I have 2 unopened thin mint girl scout cookies boxes in my freezer along witha very big butter finger bar.
~sigh
dear junie,
Congratulations on the weight loss.
that is fantastic!
Do you still follow a low carb diet?
after easter I will have to go look up that chocolate you are talking about...gave up sweets for lent.

Did you see my flax meal pizza receipe?
it is good!
bizi

befuddled2 03-17-2007 01:52 PM

Hi Billie, Junie, and Bizi.

Billie, I went grocery shopping today and did not get any chocolate. WTG me!

Junie, congrats on the weight loss. And thanks for the tip.

Bizi, the 1st thing I wanted today when I woke up was chocolate! Yikes, was that all I ever ate? It was like a cup of coffee for me though. Chocolate would give me the kick in the pants to get going in my day.

befuddled2

froglady 03-18-2007 03:47 PM

Befuddled, I have to admit to eating fudgecycles a couple of days ago and today I ate some of Dons ice cream. Well, I have no excuse cept...I wanted it! Oh yeah, now I remember eating some of his ice cream last night after my night meds too. Hee hee...:o
I want a whole box of fudgecycles right now sooooooooooooooo badly!

Thanks so much Junie for the chocolate kisses tip! I do lo-carb when I am losing and on my plan. Glad to hear you lost. :hug:

Billie, do ya mind if I am still kind of fluffy when I visit you? Seems like I am going to have to wear the same size I am now, and hope the plane can carry me there. Maybe I better pack light so I want have to pay for extra weight! LOL

Fancylady_2006 03-18-2007 04:20 PM

I don't mind the fluff~

Cuz, you will see blubber on me, the way it looks now. I can't loose cuz I don't stick to the plan. I eat ice cream today, but it didn't have any sugar.:eek: Does that count? It wasn't bad, to tell you the truth.
___
BC:)