NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Friendly Tuesday roll call~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/15889-friendly-tuesday-roll-call.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-20-2007 06:03 AM

Friendly Tuesday roll call~

Good morning~ What a wonderful day we are suppost to have today. Temps hovering around 58 to 60 today. My cousin and I are going to meet and go shopping and eat out for lunch today. We are going to go antique hunting. We have a cousin in an antique shop and may try to look her up today, if time permits. We went over a two weeks ago, and had to leave because of the time. Do any of you like antiques? I always thought I wasn't interested, cuz I have plenty of old stuff. LOL! BUT, I like dolls, all kinds of them.

For a change, I feel great today! The rains over and my bones are back to normal. I think we are going to eat at one of those places you can eat all you want. I am going to need a lot of will power to avoid things I shouldn't have. Have a wonderful day!
____
BC:)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1..._2006/th04.gif

Alffe 03-20-2007 06:36 AM

Good morning all, If the rain holds off I'm taking my sister and her friend down to Shipshewanna (Amish country) for the day. We haven't been there since last fall and I'm sorely in need of a fix from the gentle people.

I'm after cheese, noodles and bread but it wouldn't break my heart if I came home with a red raspberry pie. :D I don't think Mr.Alffe would mind that either.

Have a great day....Nancy, I hope you feel better. :hug:

fiberowendy2000 03-20-2007 06:59 AM

Morning all!
Well we had a little snow last night but this morning is somewhat warm. Feeling very tired today and not sure why. Must be and FM thing.
So it looks like a day on the couch for me today. I have to have my oil changed tomorrow and pick up a couple of meds. BLAH!
So nothing to add or update on. Just another day in the life.

Sorry about the dumpy post....just don't feel like myself today.

Alffe 03-20-2007 07:34 AM

I hope you feel better too Wendy...:hug:

froglady 03-20-2007 08:57 AM

:hug: Feel better :hug: today Wendy.

Going to court today over the nextdoor naked, gun toting, dumpster diving, and a million of other frightening things, neighbor today. Please pray all will be well and poor man will get help. The whole park is afraid of him and I KNOW he is dangerous. Froggie

Fancylady_2006 03-20-2007 09:08 AM

Back Again~

Yes, I'll be praying for you Froggie!:hug: Have ready once. I have to wait on my cousin till 11:45. I hadn't expect that. One of her grandsons is sick and she has to go and get him in a little bit.

Wendy, sorry your not feeling well.:hug: Maybe when warm weather comes we'll all feel up to par. I need to paint some more.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...erDay5B15D.gif
___

froglady 03-20-2007 01:58 PM

I am craving a box of nice cold fudgeclcles (please someone tell me how to spell that word LOL) and I want to eat the whole thing. :D

Jut got back from court...naked neighbor has to be out of here first week in April...I am so glad. That is the scarriest thing I have ever had to do in my life. Judge was fierce and she acted like WE were crimianals. It's a wonder I didn't confess every sin I ever did, plus some. LOL :Talkative: I got nervous and made my pretty little interesting silver, pinky ring, specially bought from Goodwill, fall off my finger. Someone went back and found it under the "electric"......oops, I mean the "witness".... chair and now I got it back.

Thanks, so very much Billiie, you sure helped, I could feel it.

"Calgon" take me away! If anyone is old enough, they will remember that ad on TV. Naw, rather have those fudgethings. :D

Hugs ALL, smashed Froggie :winky:

Fancylady_2006 03-20-2007 04:03 PM

I'm home~

Bear and I just got back from our antique hunt. I got a pretty Cathay Doll. It has a certificate of authenticity, limited edition of 5000 worldwide. This one is # 688 and has a name of Aadilah. I also bought her a wooden outside chair. She won't be outside tho. She has her original doll box, in good condition. I am just thrilled!

I left my cats inside while we were gone, so they could run and play. I'm suprised eveything isn't knock down, but they have done good. Wouldn't you know I internet people came to fix my lap top and I wasn't home. I need to know when they are coming, in order to be home. They didn't tell me.

Froggie, glad your day turned out good. I know it wouldn't be pleasent to go to court. I hope he leaves you alone from now on. he'll be gone in less than 2 weeks, the way it sounds.

Well I must put my cats out, they are running like crazy right now.
_____

befuddled2 03-21-2007 01:41 AM

Hi everyone!

Froggy, I hate court too but I have to go and face my husband there again.

Billie, how was your company Sunday? I feel like I missed a day here somewhere.

Wendy, I hope you have a good day Wednesday.

Alffie, you day sounded good.

befuddled2