NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Breast/Ovarian/Cervical Cancer (https://www.neurotalk.org/breast-ovarian-cervical-cancer/)
-   -   results are in (https://www.neurotalk.org/breast-ovarian-cervical-cancer/160894-results.html)

eva5667faliure 11-17-2011 10:09 PM

results are in

dear friends

results show i have breast cancer

final diagnosis

infiltrating ductal carcinoma, moderately well differentiated
carcinoma involves multiple pieces with approximate total measurements of 1 x 1 x 05 cm.

lymphovascular invesion not seen

be back another time

trying to absorb all

thanks much for any input

get your mommograms

mri with contrast is next

hope all well

cath1 11-18-2011 04:08 PM

Stay strong girl friend!

Hi again, I posted on the spinal forum, but I will post here too to make sure you know I'm thinking about you. I'm so sorry you have even more to deal with, more procedures, more pain... You have been through enough. But I know you have a strong will, and a supportive family, so you will get through this!

I'm here to listen and I will make sure to check in more often to see how you are doing.

Stay strong, stay positive, don't let the depression get the best of you.

You have many friends here who care and understand.
:grouphug:
Cathie

Kitty 11-18-2011 04:19 PM

:hug: Eva :hug:

Eva was my mother's name. :) I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis but want you to know you have support here. I know you must be scared. That's only natural. Anything you need to talk about you can do it here. We're here to listen, lend support and be supportive.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

eva5667faliure 11-18-2011 06:39 PM

i thank you both so very much

just numb for the moment

it is a comfort that you ladies are here if i need an up lift

your caring amazes me

may i do the same in return

after MRI more decisions will be made

till then i'll keep sharing

much love in return

Koala77 11-19-2011 02:00 AM

Hello again Eva. Thank you for letting us know how you got on. :hug:

As I told you in another post, I am a cancer survivor and we have others here too who have also survived this dreaded disease. I'm sure your diagnosis has knocked you off your feet, but I'm glad you came here first.... to talk about the what-ifs.

My cousin got the same result 3 years ago as you did. She had radiotherapy to treat her breast cancer, and now she takes chemo in tablet form but she's nearly finished those. All of her checks have been negative and it looks like her cancer has also been stopped.

Put your faith in the Lord Eva. He will see you through this. Please remember that we are here for you, and that it's OK to post about your concerns.

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. :hug:

Jomar 11-19-2011 02:22 AM

In 03 my mom had 3 "lumps" with the biopsies, and then came the lumpectomies as they were cancerous. Then the radiation tx for a month.
She made it thru and all is fine now.

And not long after that a sister in law had the same thing dx & tx'd, she is fine now also.

eva5667faliure 11-19-2011 05:21 PM

surreal

it comes and goes
like the shore
waves wash in
then back out
delayed reaction
praying i can keep it together
next step is what i am obsessed with
letting go, letting got

thanks for being with me

Kitty 11-19-2011 05:49 PM

:hug: Eva :hug:

:hug: Koala :hug:

mrsD 11-19-2011 06:03 PM

It is always crushing to get a diagnosis like this.

But you know, the technology now is just amazing.

My own doctor is a breast cancer survivor!

Just do what you need to do. We are always here for you!

Rrae 11-19-2011 06:31 PM

Eva

You have a very strong Faith dear one...
God will see you through this http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...n4snfm77rw.gif

:hug: Rae :hug: