NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Tomorrow's the day (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/162513-tomorrows-day.html)

ElizaJane23 12-27-2011 01:23 PM

Tomorrow's the day

Yep, everything's a go for tomorrow - Wed 12/28. After all the delays I find it hard to believe that it's really happening - I think I'll believe it when I'm wheeled into the recovery room after. I just pray that it works! With not having a trial I really just don't even know - anything! I just pray that it will help, and that there will be no complications. I will appreciate your prayers and will let you know how it goes! Thank you all for your support!

yellow 12-27-2011 03:05 PM

My prayers are with you for tomorrow. I really hope you find the relief that you're looking for and everything goes well with your surgery. We'll be hear hoping to hear good news when you're up to getting on the computer :grouphug:

Sandy Kay 12-27-2011 06:53 PM

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way for a successful surgery and relief of pain.

Sandy Kay

Sophie_ 12-27-2011 07:14 PM

Dear Elaine Jane,

Dear Elaine Jane,

You've nothing to worry about girl. The Dr's and particularly the nurses look after you so well im in the OR. Anything you need, any insecurities you have, the look after you way better than you thinking. You've probably mentioned this is previous posts but what re you having done.

I've been away for a while in shitty pain and I couldnt face any of it. It is so hard but hopefully for you it will get so much easier.

Let me know how you get on,

Sinéad xxx

Mark56 12-27-2011 09:05 PM

Hi Eliza

Praying with you, the others, and everyone else weighing in on this skip the Trial procedure that your team will do their job well, your body will be very cooperative and receptive, and that your healing and ultimate stim use will be wondrous,

May all be well, and may all manner of things be well,
Prayin,
Mark56:grouphug:

Rrae 12-28-2011 02:37 PM

Thinkin of you Eliza!

Maybe they are turning on your 'buzzzz' right this very minute for all I know! Many prayers going out to you and your doctor's.
I pray that you are at ease about this....

Looking forward to an update when you're ready!

:hug: Rae :hug:

ginnie 12-28-2011 05:19 PM

Re: prayers for you

Everyone is praying for you. It will be OK and I bet you get great results. I wish you a speedy recovery. ginnie

Mark56 12-28-2011 11:02 PM

Today is Tomorrow

Isn't the dynamic flux of time so precious? It comes, it goes, it ebbs, it flows........ [except during a root canal, or when you are 14 and want that driver's license at 16]. We now live tomorrow right now, today, sharing with Eliza the serious moments in prayer as the implant comes. May this day be the beginning of the realization of Joy in use of a pain management therapy so filled with hope. We do pray for you, Eliza.

Prayin,
Mark56:grouphug::circlelove:

ginnie 12-29-2011 09:48 AM

Yes, we are praying

So hope this works good for you, and that you heal quickly. The hope of having less pain, no/pain is what I pray for you. ginnie:grouphug:

Sandy Kay 12-29-2011 11:18 PM

Are you buzzing away? Thinking back to my implant in August and hoping your recovery goes smoothly with no problems.

And as Mark says "BLAST"

Sandy Kay