NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New and have Myasthenia Gravis (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/163608-myasthenia-gravis.html)

MKPULL 01-19-2012 10:45 AM

New and have Myasthenia Gravis

Hello just joined and want to introduce myself.
I am am Marsha and live in Kentucky on a farm. I am a country girl :)
I have myasthenia Gravis and was finally DX on May 2009 and had Thymus removed on August 2009. I had a time of it but feel I am reaping benefits of surgery now. So, hopefully I will find much needed info on the MG and maybe share some info with others. Thanks-Marsha

Alffe 01-19-2012 12:03 PM

Hi Marsha and welcome to NeuroTalk. I see that you have already located our Myasthenia Gravis forum. You will find a lot of information and support in the various forums..so glad you have joined us. :grouphug:

Rrae 01-19-2012 07:16 PM

Hi Marsha!

Welcome Aboard!

It's great that you are here! You'll be amazed at the amount of support and understanding there is here at NT. There's alot of good information on MG here as well.
It's a shame that we have these conditions, but it sure is nice having a place like this to come to.

Just holler if you have any questions or need help finding your way around. Looks like you are doing pretty well so far. :)

It'll be great seeing you around the forum!

Caring,
Rae
:grouphug:

Abbie 01-19-2012 07:26 PM

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Marsha and WELCOME to NeuroTalk!

I'm so happy that you have found us!!

I see that you have found your way to our MG forum! Please feel free to make yourself at home. Pull up a chair, kick your shoes off, and join in anywhere.

You are also welcome to roam around and join in anywhere. If you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to ask. Someone will always be around shortly to help in any way that we are able.

I look forward to seeing you around that board.
:)
Abbie

ginnie 01-19-2012 08:00 PM

Hi Marsha

Hello Marsha, I am glad you found Neuro Talk. I am sorry you have MG but there are alot of good compassionate people about. I hope you will feel free to explore all the forums. There are forums for your condition too. I have been here just under two years, and I think of it as a second family. I hope alot of people stop by to say hello to you. Take Care, ginnie

Darlene 01-20-2012 02:29 AM

Nice to meet you!!

Marsha,

Hello and welcome, :Wave-Hello: happy to see you have come to be with us, it a great place to be. As you can see we have a great number and caring fellow members here, welcome to a supportive and relaxing place. Have fun looking into the different forums. Our shoulders are here for support in many ways.

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :smileypray:

Darlene :hug:

MKPULL 01-21-2012 02:26 PM

Glad I found the forum!