NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Weekend Check In Please (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/16659-weekend-check-please.html)

Nikko 03-30-2007 08:08 PM

Weekend Check In Please

:grouphug: TGIF - What's up? How is everyone feeling?

I am dealing with some neck/back pain issues, due to trying my best to help my mom up, the Parkinsons is really effecting her balance lately. Also, trying to keep myself calm, it's so frustrating.

Made a pork roast last night and my friend came over, yup the one with the Harley.....

Not sure what else is up for he weekend, except I am going to get some sun at the pool tomorrow, might help all the knots in my next with the plate and screws and my back with the missing L-5, and L-4 trying to fuse to nothing there. OUCH

Feeling so-so............Hate to have to take pain meds, but I do.

p.s. I just saw online that Mr. Wonderful went to court today for his arraignment for his speeding ticket, and now has to go back for a hearing in June, what a loser!!!!!!

Please check in.................:hug: Nikko

Mrs. Bear 03-30-2007 09:37 PM

I have had had 9 teenagers in the house until just a minute ago. Half of the older ones just left, and the 3 younger ones are world of war crafting in the basement. At least they left the quiet ones. :rolleyes:

I think I may be in for it this weekend. :eek: :D

bizi 03-31-2007 12:12 AM

One of our favorite bands is playing here on sunday night. a celtic, folk, swampy, blue grass fiddle banjo band called the Duhks from winnepeg.
pyromania happens this weekend as well so that will be fun, must do some gardening as it lifts my soul so much.

My pdoc is concerned about an ekg that I had done she is worried that the geodon may be causing changes ...having a seond ekg done on monday...sigh...I don't want to stop taking the geodon and have to start something else...the literature and journals that I have read say that most changes to the QT waves are insignificant...up to a 500msec threshold isthe worrysome level...wonder what my reading was waiting for the results to be sent to me.
~sigh
I hate this stuff...I went thru a huge cardiac work up 2 years ago and spent alot of money to have them tell me that it was stress....hopefully the caffeine was what interferred with the current reading...we will see...
as you can see I can obcess about all of this...hopefully it is nothing...but than again if the numbers are high there is a risk of sudden death. So I do need to get this checked out.
~sigh
bizi

befuddled2 03-31-2007 12:48 AM

Thanks Nikko for starting us on the weekend.

Mrs. Bear, teenagers! I think you have a point.

Bizi, I hope your doc gets it straight.

I am up late tonight with the turkey trots. I'm normally a night person but this past week had seemed to go to bed at decent hour for school. I may go to the Y tomorrow and give them what they need for my discounted membership. Of course I am kind of scared to get into too much there with my turkey trots that I am always getting.

befuddled2

mystified 03-31-2007 10:41 AM

I'm doing something which I'm sure you all would find boring but I find enjoyable. I don't use windows on my computers but use linux instead. So this weekend I'm trying a different linux distribution so see if I can get wireless working more reliantly. Messing with computers is my favorite hobby and hopefully when I finish college it'll also be my profession! :D