NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Tarlov Cyst (https://www.neurotalk.org/tarlov-cyst/)
-   -   Just had surgery (https://www.neurotalk.org/tarlov-cyst/168065-surgery.html)

3tarlov 04-12-2012 09:44 PM

Just had surgery

Hi

New hear, I am 6 weeks post op and feel good. Just this last week am able to sit for longer times and 5 days no pain meds.
I would like to hear from others. I have had pain for 17 yrs. and knoe one knew what was wrong. Pain got so bad since this past Oct. and other symptoms. Four MRI'S later. So far an easy recovery, a little boring.

amy93stang 04-13-2012 07:00 PM

I had sugery 12-5-12 with Dr. Feigenbaum. You are doing way better than me. Im 4 months in still on pain medicine daily . I have less pain not still can't do a lot. Who did yuour surgery? I might need another surgery on my cysts. Thanks Amy

drosophila216 11-16-2012 03:43 AM

Tarlov Cysts (need your advice)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3tarlov (Post 869310)
Hi

New hear, I am 6 weeks post op and feel good. Just this last week am able to sit for longer times and 5 days no pain meds.
I would like to hear from others. I have had pain for 17 yrs. and knoe one knew what was wrong. Pain got so bad since this past Oct. and other symptoms. Four MRI'S later. So far an easy recovery, a little boring.

hello sir/madam

i'm ethan from malaysia. i have a 33 year old girlfriend who just recently diagnosed with Tarlov Cysts. she has 2 of them at the S1 and S4 part of her back bone with the size of 0.8 and 1.3 respectively.

she also suffer from autoimmune disease and pain on some part of her joints and body. she always tired and not in the mood sometimes and abit of libido. yes i expected the doctor didnt have any solution for this medical issue.

please help me to help her recover. i really in need of your advice so much.
i love her very much and its killing me to see her like that. she a lovely young lady. she is a brilliant baker & sugar artist.

please help me, i really need your advice.

please email me and thank you for lending me your ears.

thesuz 12-12-2012 08:22 AM

just had surgery

Quote:

Hi

Who did your surgery? I am at the point of scheduling.

Nonna 11-10-2013 12:52 PM

Who did your surgery?

carmenrae 12-03-2013 10:01 AM

Yay!!

Quote:

Hi

Great to hear!! I am waiting for word from Dr Welch at University of Penn about my surgery. They are going to completely remove mine after years of issues including loss of eyesight, incontinence, pain...tired of walking with a walker at 43 years old. It's ridiculous!!! :mad: Glad to know things are better after surgery!!!! Gives me hope!

Philippe 12-03-2013 10:25 AM

About your Surgery

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy93stang (Post 869631)
I had sugery 12-5-12 with Dr. Feigenbaum. You are doing way better than me. Im 4 months in still on pain medicine daily . I have less pain not still can't do a lot. Who did yuour surgery? I might need another surgery on my cysts. Thanks Amy

Hello,
I'm a new Member. I'm French and I don't speak American usually. But I'm trying. I would like to know if after your surgery with Dr Feigenbaum, you have always pain today. Can you give me an advice because I would want to have possibly a surgery with Dr Feigenbaum. I have A Tarlov cyst in, S2-S3 and a lot of pain, especially on the pudendal nerve. Thank you verry much.

carmenrae 12-03-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 1033879)
Hello,
I'm a new Member. I'm French and I don't speak American usually. But I'm trying. I would like to know if after your surgery with Dr Feigenbaum, you have always pain today. Can you give me an advice because I would want to have possibly a surgery with Dr Feigenbaum. I have A Tarlov cyst in, S2-S3 and a lot of pain, especially on the pudendal nerve. Thank you verry much.

Your English was perfect!!! :)

Philippe 12-05-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carmenrae (Post 1033888)
Your English was perfect!!! :)

Hello. Thank you.
Is there someone who had a surgery with Dr Feigenbaum?

ccmcguire 12-06-2013 02:52 PM

Bridges had surgery with Dr. F

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 1034379)
Hello. Thank you.
Is there someone who had a surgery with Dr Feigenbaum?

Hi Philippe, I am trying to schedule surgery for 8mm cyst to right of S2. Dr. F also does surgery on Cypress for international patients. Not sure if he does cyst surgery there.

Bridges (David Williams) who lives in Oregon had surgery with Dr. F three years ago and is doing very well. He is also going to be on the Tarlov Cyst Foundation board in 2014. You can e mail him through this site or contact him through the Foundation. I think he monitors this site but there are so many threads, it might be better to try looking up his posts. Hang in there!:winky: