NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   OMG the Vibrating (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/168310-omg-vibrating.html)

Shadiyah 04-17-2012 01:45 PM

OMG the Vibrating

you know how you have vibrating in your legs or other parts of your body like your phone is going off? well when I got up today I had vibrating in my ****?? has anyone ever had that happen to them?

SallyC 04-17-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadiyah (Post 870863)
you know how you have vibrating in your legs or other parts of your body like your phone is going off? well when I got up today I had vibrating in my ****?? has anyone ever had that happen to them?

UH! Whachu got vibrating?:D:p:D

The answer is yes...lol

Shadiyah 04-17-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 870883)
UH! Whachu got vibrating?:D:p:D

The answer is yes...lol

Isn't that crazy lol I remember when it use to be my thigh and kept thinking it was my phone going off lol

Dejibo 04-18-2012 06:43 AM

Um...yes, I have had my **** vibrate. its not a fuzzy feeling like you would expect in private times, but its disconcerting when you have to keep shifting to find a way to not allow it to happen.

My MD said "take a muscle relaxer"

Shadiyah 04-18-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejibo (Post 871131)
Um...yes, I have had my **** vibrate. its not a fuzzy feeling like you would expect in private times, but its disconcerting when you have to keep shifting to find a way to not allow it to happen.

My MD said "take a muscle relaxer"

LOL well it stop for the day at least lol

gpridgen46 04-18-2012 04:31 PM

Did not know that that was a sign of MS - ??? :winky:

Thought it was from Non-Use! lol

KittyLady 04-18-2012 07:15 PM

I had that crazy lady area buzzing for 6 months or more and could not for the life of me figure out what it was!! It usually happend at night when I was working the midnight shift. Now I no longer work, so it happens when Im trying to sleep. Not exactly the kind of lullaby I was wanting.

EddieF 04-18-2012 07:57 PM

My man part retracted a bit, suddenly, a few times this morning as I was prepping colostomy for the day. 1st time I ever saw this! This is after my soon-as-I wake-up 40mg Baclofen w/ 1000mcg B12 to counter act.

Lynn 04-18-2012 09:25 PM

I had buzzing, tingling, electric shock sensations in that area for a couple of months a while back. Happened more when I was walking or moving. If that area was touched it was like an electrical jolt. It wasn't exactly painful - just very strange and I was pretty glad when it stopped. Haven't had anything like it since - I hope I don't either.

I hope this just disappears for you, like it did for me.

Lyn

karilann 04-19-2012 01:43 PM

This question has come up before on this M.S. board.
The answer to your question is YES.
Mine was in the whole area that I would describe as the thong area. I was way to embarrassed to ask my doc about it. The ladies on this site have talked about it. So at least our abnormal is actually normal.....:rolleyes: