NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Mark is going in for emergency surgery (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/172002-mark-emergency-surgery.html)

Rrae 06-21-2012 11:36 PM

Mark is going in for emergency surgery

I can not believe this is happening to Mark!! :(

He sent me an alarming text earlier today. It is very sketchy since he is unable to type very well.

He has emergency surgery at 6:30 am (MST) Friday morning, which is in about 8 hrs from now. C-7 disc is blown, he has lost all feeling except for the pain in right arm. Lost feeling in left arm, tongue, and roof of mouth numb.
This will be 1 of 3 surgeries to try to regain control over situation.
He asks for prayer and says that he is praying for everyone.

This is all I know. I hope to get more details soon.
I can't imagine what he and his family must be going through right now. :(
I dont' know 'what' has caused this to spiral out of control like this.

Thank you for your prayers
Rae
:grouphug:

Saffy 06-22-2012 01:49 AM

Oh Mark .. You ate such a support to us all on here. I am sending healing vibes to you and wishing you well. All my love Karen x x

anon21816 06-22-2012 03:02 AM

Poor Mark

Dear Mark I hope your surgery is a success and that you will be back to your old self again.

How awful and frightening this is for you

I will be thinking and praying for you today.

Jackie :)

mrsD 06-22-2012 06:04 AM

Sending positive thoughts and healing vibes for you Mark. ;)

eva5667faliure 06-22-2012 09:28 AM

dear rrae

thanks for the info

God be with you my friend
i am so sorry this has happened
may your love of GOD wash all
over you and your family

rrae

hope all is well with you

Sandy Kay 06-22-2012 10:15 AM

Mark
Praying for full recovery. Hoping you have immediate relief from this cervical situation.
May Our Lord surround you, your family and all the medical staff who will care for you with his healing comfort, love, peace and strength.

Sandy Kay

Nanc 06-22-2012 10:41 AM

Rae - thanks for the info on Mark! Please keep us posted.

Mark - sending prayers your way and hoping for a full, speedy recovery.

Nanc
:grouphug:

CoralToe 06-22-2012 12:35 PM

So sorry to hear this - thanks for the update Rrae. Mark - please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there...

yellow 06-22-2012 02:16 PM

We're praying for you Mark! You have a lot of people who care about you and are wishing you the best in your surgeries and recovery :grouphug:

JavaJan 06-22-2012 02:38 PM

Praying for you, our brother!

Rrae, thanks so much for letting us know what's happening with poor Mark! Mark, you are in our prayers and thoughts....praying that the Lord will give you comfort even in the midst of this latest trial and that He will guide the hands and minds of the drs. and other medical staff as they take care of you. God bless you and keep you safe in His mighty arms.
Hugs,
Jan :hug: