NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Is it OK to kill my husband? LOL (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/172815-ok-kill-husband-lol.html)

doydie 07-06-2012 08:37 PM

Is it OK to kill my husband? LOL

I have done so much researching on this vacation, where to stay, what to do, flying vs train, best time to go, etc. So I finally found the place I want to be. Flight, hotel 4 nights, 5 days, car, scooter. You name it I have researched it. Never found the scooter. So my final cost minus baggage fees is $3400. STOP, why this interest in Maine? He has been telling all our freinds about going to Maine, seeing the National park, colors, ocean. Now when I tell him the cost it is a no go. I am so frustrated I want to go out and eat a whole gallon of ice cream.

Twinkletoes 07-06-2012 08:54 PM

I say, eat the gallon of ice cream first, THEN kill him. Wouldn't want all that blood to destroy your appetite. ;)

Dejibo 07-07-2012 07:56 AM

Tell him this is YOUR plan, unless he can come up with one to meet or beat it...your plan will go into play on X date. Come X day I am BOOKING the NON REFUNDABLE flights, and we will be committed so, you have till X date to show me a better way.

Follow it up with a "you know how much I love you, but I have worked really hard on this, and you have made it seem like I just threw money at it, and picked the first thing that landed on my plate. I DARE YOU to do it for 1 hour. Then come back and tell me to book the flight.

I want us all to have a good time in a place you have dreamed about. This is the best, final option I can come up with unless you want to drive, sleep in tents that we pitch on the side of the road on the way, and eat out of dumpsters. Its up to you now. Fix it or tell me to book it.

Then...go pick up your book and rest.

jprinz99 07-07-2012 08:11 AM

in short the answer to your question is: Yes, it is fine to kill your husband;)

where in ME are you planning to be, as I may know of a company to rent a scooter?

Jomar 07-07-2012 11:13 AM

Was there any talk of a vacation budget before hand??
Maybe he didn't realize the prices for those kinds of trips.

Does the cost include meals & extras too, those can add up..

kicker 07-07-2012 11:44 AM

Technically yes, but look the judge in the eye after you explain "See, Your Honor, that's why I had to kill him".

If you get a female judge, no worries. A male could go either way.

Erin524 07-07-2012 01:29 PM

make sure you have a really good alibi first.

freeinhou 07-07-2012 01:34 PM

hee hee!

I've been trained too well. I never say it's a no-go.

Tom

Kitty 07-07-2012 01:57 PM

It'll only be $1700 if you go by yourself. Tell him he can stay home and take care of the cat and get the mail in. You go by yourself and have a ball!! :cool: And I bet you'll get some rest, too!

aussiemom 07-07-2012 02:02 PM

oooooh, I like Kittys idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would fix his feathers good.