NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Focus on Blessings 2 (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/174316-focus-blessings-2-a.html)

Mark56 08-05-2012 01:49 AM

Focus on Blessings 2

We have shown Blessings are abundant in our lives, recognizing so many and so readily, we filled the first of our Blessings Threads, so before Chemar came along recognizing we hit a Thousand posts, the maximum, this brings us to the continuation of Blessings!!

Each of us regardless of walk of life, background, faith stature of any status have within us the means to take stock of our life to recognize We Are Blessed, if even that we breathed clean air, felt less pain, captured a smile in our eyes, smelled the aroma of fresh bread or the sweetness of the bouquet of a beautiful flower.

Today, I felt blessed to know in our family, more truths which needed to be shared came bubbling to the surface so the five of us who live together may work on the issues with hopefully better results than harboring resentment between our children one for the other.

We shared a very nice afternoon visit with my iwfe's brother and sister-in-law, who dropped by to take a look at our "new" house of several months ago topped off with BBQ burgers and conversation.

I shared wondrous conversation with a new mentee, my new Legal Assistant who will begin to work with me on Monday next, then discussed a new business proposition with a friend, a proposition which could bring jobs to others who need them.

For us, the approaching Dr Appt with my surgeon Monday morning to consult about fixing my neck which is ruining my arms and bringing uncontrollable pain and numbness to my arms helped each of us to feel the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching.

Then, I was able to hop on here and share this evening regarding so many happenings here on NT, one of these Blessings I count each day, just because we may gather here and lend love, compassion, support, joy, laughs, tears, and prayers for one another. Ahhhh, how blessed it is to enter this portal day by day.

I will be sending a message to Chemar, one of NT's blessed Administrators, asking her to bring our old Focus on Blessings to a close so this one may become the continuation of our sharing and hopes.

May God profoundly Bless all this day and the next,
Yup,
Mark56:grouphug:

JavaJan 08-05-2012 03:27 AM

This...

...is a wonderful thing! We have so many blessings in our lives that we filled the other thread up to overflowing!! Wow. God is good to us in more ways than we could ever imagine. Thank you, Mark, for reminding me of that simple, life-changing truth.

Being able to come here and share and pray and vent and give thanks has become one of the big Blessings in my life. I'm so grateful for each of you. I pray for you by name, as I read your posts. I thank the Lord for you. I ask Him to give you comfort and peace, and to bless your families. Then I thank Him again, for blessing me by bringing me to this place of love and acceptance, understanding and compassion. Having you all here makes my pain a little less and my joy a little more!

God Bless You!
Love and Hugs,
Jan :grouphug:

eva5667faliure 08-05-2012 04:07 AM

a place i can count on

dear friends

having a tough few nights sleeping

arms shoulders throat head knees buttocks
chest eyes fingers feet shins throb my whole body
with a constant
heartbeat of pain
new to the above list
back to sweating profusely
change clothes sheets
blankets

amazing what the body goes through
i need to find a cardiologist
my last one i was a patient for
six years
had problems with office staff

my dear friend mark
thank you for keeping
this thread going
without interruptions
and oh you are so right
an amazing porthole
to come and
to ones real truths

i am blessed to have met you
nothing by chance
persons who come
and rally around a broken
spirit
and can be lifted
and carried until
i have the will to go on

it is not by chance
i find this port
a special loving
place
allow me to
say what i might
and always support
behind me

have persons who tell me
things i need to be told
for i can blind myself
with my own crap

overwhelmed i am
money certainly
is not what i live
for it is a
must to survive
squander i do not
mistakes
i have made a FEW
regrets some
is it wrong to
think i should have
been a little selfish
and tended to my wants
and needs
many dreams short
lived by always
someone else and
their selfishness
came first
does this make sense
to anyone
i have missed the
boat so many times
all for the love
of protecting my children
i know my boy is hurting
and he does also know he can trust me
the dynamics of my family
lineage is a bloody mess

I TRUST YOU GOD
I TRUST YOU JESUS
AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
FOR MOTHER MARY
WAS CHOSEN TO BARE
THE PAIN A MOTHERS
HEART FOREVER I
AM GRATEFUL

i am blessed
you do not see me
write much
about Olie or Eva
for that matter
it hurts way to much
i will see Eva thursday
may it be a nice day
i haven't been able to
take Corissa to the pool
hoping to do so thursday
car needs brakes first
found that out taking myself
to the doctors with Corissa
oh my God what a sound

four years later a in worse
place than ever
not doable to go back to
work
MY INSURANCE
is of importance
don't want to loose it
on SSD almost two years
can't return yet as much
as i want to

thank you God for caring
never abandoned me
shame on me
if i ever thought that

as you all know me somewhat
i think you could say i am at
my best when i know my family is okay

do i have to live life with no expectations

that would be terrible

all i ask is for the truth

thank you Jesus
i Trust you Jesus
i Love you Jesus

blessed i am in the end

thank you all
and a special thanks to our
very special person Mark

how is Ray doing
enjoy any blueberry
muffins during your read
a hello to him

someone who cares

Mark56 08-05-2012 09:58 AM

Thank you to Jan and Eva

Yes, it is wonderful to bring this special thread to a new space of opportunity to perpetuate posting without interruption.... Dr John did so well in setting up NT and selecting Admins who help us know the limitations and needs to care for all who are around us. Rae calls it correctly when she gives thanks as welll for them!

Dear Eva, I just had a thought, wondering whether it had come to you or to your lawyer if you used one to obtain Social Security Disability Income as I have due to my court findings of total disability...... the important part is THIS- our daughter who was a minor, below age 18, for much of my incapacity was ALSO awarded benefits as a Minor Dependent child of the income provider- YOU, who have been found disabled. Corissa is young enough she should have full dependent child SSDI as well!!!

Did you think of this as your filing went through? If not, CALL Social Security tomorrow, tell them of your situation, tell them of Corissa, tell them her Social Security number and age. The Social Security office will look up her information..... compare it against your case, and commence a case for Corissa. In the case of our daughter, a large benefit was forthcoming to HER for her benefit to provide for her needs as a dependent child, such as helping with her needs for food, clothing, school expense, safety in travelling to school in your car, and the like.

Now, this is absolutely meant for HER BENEFIT, and CANNOT be invaded for others who want from you, so it should be kept SECRET and administered by you, her mother, as solely for her needs. For Your Information.

Just a thought. For Corrisa. For You. From GOD, through me.
Praying for you my friends,
One who cares,
Mark56:hug:zzzz abundantly

ginnie 08-05-2012 11:52 AM

Yep, blessings abound

I loved the lesson you said to me Mark. Church this A.M. was with a church I use to go to with some neighbors of mine. they were there and held my hand while I blubbered. The sermon was about how sometimes Satin can use those who we love the most when we try to help them. Those that we love who get in trouble and off the path, like Evas son, are the very ones, who can hurt us the most. Our hearts are already part of them. We can only try and do our best Mark. I am giving this my efforts too as we all are. I watch in sorrow, as divorce, war, family troulbes, pain, seem to consume all of us. I feel swallowed whole by some monster who I can't even identify really. I wonder if I am going Nuts at times. Church did help. I feel more at peace, and all of us here on NT were on my mind, not just my own pity party. I hope all of us feel less pain today. Maybe we need to bring in more of the angels, the troops in heaven, maybe we need more than those that hover close. Maybe we need to pray for more divine help in our troubles. Maybe we just flat out need Jesus to come back. We are all Gods children, and when we learn that, maybe he will come back. ginnie:hug::grouphug:

Mark56 08-05-2012 05:23 PM

Always Here

For He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and we hold fast to Him everyday. Thus are we able to to manage another step, another roll of the wheel of a wheelchair, provide another smile to one who needs it. Ray, my 93year old friend is still thrilled when I show up whether with Blueberry Muffin or not, for others must drive me now for this season of my life, but his smile is huge a precious to me even though he can barely articulate speech now. I know Jesus is with him as well. His grip is strong as I sit next to him as we both shake, then hold hands.

Regardless of the tribulations here on this planet He is always more than near, He is here. We are the sheep of His pasture and He is the good shepherd. I am glad you were fed well today. All the more reason to have worship in community with others so you may receive.

Always here,
Always here,
ever and always
He holds us dear.

Agape,
Mark56:grouphug:

tkayewade 08-05-2012 05:29 PM

I am blessed. Even with this monster of an illness, I am blessed for:

1. My husband-who loves me unconditionally and takes care of me, accepts me, buys me flowers for no reason, surprises me with chocolate(my weakness), cooks, cleans, takes care of the yard, and always kisses me good night and good morning.

2. My kids- they are amazingly strong, beautiful, grateful, and happy. They've experienced a lot in their short lives, and have came through unscathed.

3. This group of people- y'all have been great for me to consult during my surgery and recovery.

4. My strength. Some people call it stubborn. I call it determination. I'm going to fight until I have nothing left. I never want to feel like I didn't do everything I could. :-) in almost everything I do.

That's just a few. I'll try and do this every day!

ginnie 08-05-2012 06:31 PM

Re: sunday church right here

I want you all to know, it was all of you right here who got me back in church. Glad I went. The sermon gave me chills. ginnie

eva5667faliure 08-05-2012 09:33 PM

hi angel

know what chills you speak of
that's a GREAT feeling

someone who cares

ginnie 08-05-2012 10:03 PM

Hi Eva

The truth is, I felt like nobody else was in the church, even though it was loud! I felt this message, like at this particular day and time was directed right to me!!!!!! It was great, freaky, and if there was church tomorrow I might just go to that one too. The message was about two things, miracles, about the woman touching the hem of Jesus' robe. The other about those in our lives who use good people to their own advantage, and the devil works that well. Unfortuately, Satin is alive and well, and directs the efforts to Gods children, especially Christians!!!!!!! That kind of got my attention. Believe me I paid attention, the service zipped by like a minute. I was engrossed, entranced, tearful, had communion and felt so different coming out of there. Can't sleep tonight, pain yes, mostly headache from all the thinking!!!!! I have so many decisions coming up in my life Eva, and I am scared to death. I don't really have a direction, or place to go to, or even what state I will go to. I drove all over this Island today, to say goodbye. Cried alot too. It is a long goodbye, and hard to give up dreams you had and worked for. The long good bye is associated with altimers. I'm not loosing my mind, I just think I am. I sat at Rod and Reel pier, and thought about my dad and me fishing there. I made out a bucket list. I am going to try and get on a horse again (In the water after doctors clearance) fish for a big one, and see if my hands will allow me to hold the rod, and that my neck can take a strain. won't know till I try. Bucket list starts tomorrow. do the things I should do while I can and at least try. I did pray for you this moring Eva. You are such a good soul, so many here are real angels. I just walk in all of the footprints you and others leave for me to follow, and hope I do a fair job of things. Will go to sleep later, obviously from the time it is not:hug::confused: now. Still in an uproar, so I might as well just pray. sleep good yourself Eva. We have much in common regarding adult children who hurt us. God bless and keep you in his care. ginnie

Rrae 08-06-2012 04:32 PM

Thank you Mark!

I remember when you started the first Blessings Thread. And I thought, "hmmm, what a GREAT idea!" - a place to focus on our Blessings and ask for prayer requests and to pray for one another.
This has evolved into such a beautiful thing! It has brought many people of faith here and it truly is a blessing to all!

Hats off to you dear Mark for overseeing this opportunity for us.
It has placed an even deeper bond between all of us who pray and trust in God during our struggles, and to rejoice in our blessings.
YOU are the keeper of the Faith, you WONDERFUL man of God YOUUU!

:hug: Rae :hug:

eva5667faliure 08-06-2012 09:13 PM

dear friends

thank you for another day

pain pain everywhere
tired of crying behind closed doors
the bathroom
i just want enough
back cannot depend on
no one other than myself

DEAR GOD EMPOWER ME
HELP ME BE STRONG
I CAN'T THROW IN THE TOWEL
WITH MY BOY
BUT I MUST CUT TIES
HELP HIM FIND HIS WAY TO
YOU
I TRUST YOU GOD
JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT
MOTHER MARY
COMFORT ME

I AM BLESSED IN MANY WAYS

now is time for me to turn in
as the pain level is up
and my stomach is not
feeling well

to all a blessed
and goodnight

someone who cares

Sandy Kay 08-07-2012 12:15 AM

Eva
Love and prayers for relief and ease of hear ache.

Sandy kay

ginnie 08-07-2012 02:49 PM

Hi Eva

Sorry your pain level is up today. Hope your stomach settles down. Maybe try a cup of tea. I am praying for you right this minute. ginnie:hug:

Mark56 08-07-2012 10:37 PM

Someone who also cares

THIS MUCH!!! : o)

Be strong my friend, in the Lord.
Prayin,
Mark56:grouphug::circlelove:

eva5667faliure 08-08-2012 10:17 AM

amen

dear friends

a good day to all
and hoping a belly laugh
in your day

thank you for another day God

something important for me
to do or something i need to
learn

going to the reconstructive
doctor this afternoon
might take stitches out
nothing what i had hoped for
not ready to talk writing
without that stupid
emotion causing me
to cry cry cry enough already

going to stop now

it hurts to write
shoulder please
just take it off

emotionally
it is something
i can't stop

grateful i can come here

thank you God
blessed i am
keep it real
i believe
Lord hear our prayers

be back later

someone who cares

Rrae 08-08-2012 08:05 PM

Thank you Eva ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by eva5667faliure (Post 904220)
dear friends

a good day to all
and hoping a belly laugh
in your day

.....................For reminding us to Laugh.... :hug:

...................http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...f38wurhrvi.jpg....:rolleyes:

Mark56 08-09-2012 12:01 AM

Remember Corn Cobs and Sears Roebuck Calalog?

I would rather be the toothbrush....... unless it is a toothbrush used to scrub the floor of the latrine in boot camp of Fort Knox as our son had to do.... then, it is a draw.

I feel blessed God inspired this place, and this particular thread. God takes the credit and it is well deserved, for it is He who has inspired us, and not we ourselves...... It is truly a blessing to see it grow and prosper as it has with such participation.

Feeling blessed we may all pray for Eva and bring to her a belly laugh such as the one about the lawyer who asked coroner whether the decedent was dead at the time of the autopsy. Yup.

Feeling blessed about desires to realize something new today. I did. I realized it was possible to live through a business meeting with a wax grin pasted on my face for out of town guests whom I needed to impress today even though the pain was worst it has been yet, between 9 and 10. For me 10 is when I come home from work, go to the bedroom and hold my pillow to my face so I may SCREAM and muffle it.

Feeling blessed God cares So Very Much,
mark56:grouphug:

eva5667faliure 08-09-2012 09:37 AM

my sweet dear friends

belly laugh it got indeed
the latter for me is my challenge
what a poppy thought
the toothbrush is mine too
by the time i get done with
my mouth a incredible routine
i must say
thinking bout it
i must be nuts
as OCD clearly will do

you both got me to belly laugh
a smile on my face still
oh thank you so much
for making that happen

thank you GOD from my
heart to yours i give you
thanks
as pain controls this body
and the meds strip me of time

my friend your pain is felt
amazed i am at what the body
is able to do

my shrink a hell of a guy
puts it in a way that you
might have felt what i did

here goes a true story
a patient stricken with cancer
all looking great remission
and in the end it returned
with a vengeance
she and her us husband
drive home
and the silence was cut by this

she turns to her husband
and said
lets pull over a pick up
a carton of cigarettes
and a case of liquor

i am sure you got the message
his attempt to put a
smile on my face worked
along with gratitude

always something going on

today we stay home
as my back won't have it
my neck and shoulder
then
ya know

take me away

to all a blessed day

as i am blessed in many ways

thank you God
Jesus
Holy Spirit and
Mother Mary

someone who cares

eva5667faliure 08-09-2012 06:52 PM

Eva

ADDdear friends

had company

here she comes

GOD BLESS US ALL

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER!

ginnie 08-09-2012 07:02 PM

Hello to all on blessings II

God bless all of us tonight. My bucket list is in action. I hope I don't mess up and do too much. When everything hurts, how do you choose to try something you don't know if you can do or not, when everything just about costs money?
I am praying right now for all of us on Blessings. We sure do need all the angels and prayers we can get. This site is never far from my mind or my heart, no matter what the day presents.
Hope your night Eva, Mark, Gerry, Jan, that all of you have less pain and good dreams. Your sister in the spirit, asap, ginnie

JavaJan 08-09-2012 09:30 PM

Dreams and Bucket Lists

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginnie (Post 904609)
God bless all of us tonight. My bucket list is in action. I hope I don't mess up and do too much. When everything hurts, how do you choose to try something you don't know if you can do or not, when everything just about costs money?
I am praying right now for all of us on Blessings. We sure do need all the angels and prayers we can get. This site is never far from my mind or my heart, no matter what the day presents.
Hope your night Eva, Mark, Gerry, Jan, that all of you have less pain and good dreams. Your sister in the spirit, asap, ginnie

Awww, Ginnie....you are such a sweetie! I think it heals our own hearts and blesses us when we pray for our brothers and sisters. At least for me, it takes me out of myself and my own pain and causes me to focus on what someone else might be going through. Seems like there's always someone who has it WAY worse than me, so it also brings me back down to earth and out of my own pity party! Last night I woke up almost every hour on the hour...so aggravating! Then I thought about those who have such high levels of pain that they can't even get to sleep at all, and I thanked the Lord for those one-hour reprieves from the unrelenting pain.

And sometimes I really do believe that God wakes us up so that we can pray for others....intercessory prayer. Blesses both the pray-er and the prayee....how cool is that?!

About that bucket list...hey, we all need to have goals and dreams, right? Just use your head, and don't overdo it :cool: (ha, easy for me to say, since I'm the world's worst culprit!) For me, that's what gives me hope.

Right now my big prayer is that I can get this pain under control enough to join some missionary friends of mine in Mexico who are building an orphanage for the many children down there who are homeless. I know that if I could just tolerate the pain, I could do this! I've been down there before, (several years ago with my aunt and uncle who are now in Heaven) and can't even put into words the blessings abundant received from worshiping with those precious saints in the Lord. Imagine that, I went there to help out, and I'm the one who was blessed! I surely hope those folks were blessed, too. The music was amazing....a bunch of adorable teenagers playing guitars and singing, leading the rest of the congregation in songs of praise! Even if I can't help with the actual construction work, I know that I could take my guitar along and sing with the kids....heaven on earth for me!

So, let's keep on dreaming, my friend. It keeps hope alive in our hearts.

Love and prayers for all,
Jan

eva5667faliure 08-10-2012 09:49 AM

dear friends,

i miss her already
thank you GOD
another day in bed for me
may all have a blessed day
my baby girl and me!!!!

eva5667faliure 08-10-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavaJan (Post 904647)
Awww, Ginnie....you are such a sweetie! I think it heals our own hearts and blesses us when we pray for our brothers and sisters. At least for me, it takes me out of myself and my own pain and causes me to focus on what someone else might be going through. Seems like there's always someone who has it WAY worse than me, so it also brings me back down to earth and out of my own pity party! Last night I woke up almost every hour on the hour...so aggravating! Then I thought about those who have such high levels of pain that they can't even get to sleep at all, and I thanked the Lord for those one-hour reprieves from the unrelenting pain.

And sometimes I really do believe that God wakes us up so that we can pray for others....intercessory prayer. Blesses both the pray-er and the prayee....how cool is that?!

About that bucket list...hey, we all need to have goals and dreams, right? Just use your head, and don't overdo it :cool: (ha, easy for me to say, since I'm the world's worst culprit!) For me, that's what gives me hope.

Right now my big prayer is that I can get this pain under control enough to join some missionary friends of mine in Mexico who are building an orphanage for the many children down there who are homeless. I know that if I could just tolerate the pain, I could do this! I've been down there before, (several years ago with my aunt and uncle who are now in Heaven) and can't even put into words the blessings abundant received from worshiping with those precious saints in the Lord. Imagine that, I went there to help out, and I'm the one who was blessed! I surely hope those folks were blessed, too. The music was amazing....a bunch of adorable teenagers playing guitars and singing, leading the rest of the congregation in songs of praise! Even if I can't help with the actual construction work, I know that I could take my guitar along and sing with the kids....heaven on earth for me!

So, let's keep on dreaming, my friend. It keeps hope alive in our hearts.

Love and prayers for all,
Jan

dear jan

there is a special sense
of oneself when entranced
in work for others
the rewards in return
speechless at times
those moments are
what i look for
i had no clue the love of
my grandchild is of pure
rich thick yummy LOVE
that everlasting kind
my daughter Saraeve
in South Carolina
living her bliss
she went as a helper
just to be involved
in any capacity
a woman who has
been through two brain
surgeries
had her occipital lobe
removed with the hope
that her seizures would
subsided
not the case and years
later had the DOCTORS
SAY
couldn't do anymore
just needed to hear my
voice and her sisters
she was having a
how much i LOVE my
family
point in all her fears
she has made it possible
to make it
LIVING HER BLISS
IN ALL HER DIVERSITIES
AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE 23
when it showed itself
as she was special
we laugh now
but everyday from
one of her head doctors
she has been seen eye
dentist just to mention
a few most common thought
anyhow she is my HERO
married now
she still called mamma
can't wait to see her
but she is working now
learning back into life
oh thank you precious
God she has worked hard
getting a seat
all new to me
watch over her
no seizures
would be nice

i trust in you Jesus

to all a blessed day

my Olie i miss you
watch over all

ginnie 08-10-2012 01:00 PM

Hi Jan

I hope you get to do the missionary work. For sure that is selfless in what you want to do. In my case this time, I am thinking of myself. I do have pain, but sure not as much as the rest of you all on NT. for the most part, with meds, and lotions I get by. I was an avid horsebackrider, Yep, did open jumping, barrel racing in MO. I am am old farm girl really. Tomorrow I am going riding in the gulf of Mexico, you swim with the horses. There are others in the group who are disabled. Some have fusions more severe than my own and they make it safe. My ankles and shot, so no foot prompts, horse must take knee comands, and my hands won't hold the reins right, so I need to neck rein with one hand. I wonder if after 17 years, I will remember anything at all.
I may just sit on top of his back stand in the water and cry, I have no idea!
Yes this may be pushing, but the neuro cleared me. This is just doing something one last time that you sincerely love about this good old earth. Horses are wonderful creatures. Some of Gods beauties for sure. Prayers are accepted tomorrow at 3:30 to keep me on top! love to all asap ginnie:hug::grouphug::wink:

eva5667faliure 08-10-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginnie (Post 904778)
I hope you get to do the missionary work. For sure that is selfless in what you want to do. In my case this time, I am thinking of myself. I do have pain, but sure not as much as the rest of you all on NT. for the most part, with meds, and lotions I get by. I was an avid horsebackrider, Yep, did open jumping, barrel racing in MO. I am am old farm girl really. Tomorrow I am going riding in the gulf of Mexico, you swim with the horses. There are others in the group who are disabled. Some have fusions more severe than my own and they make it safe. My ankles and shot, so no foot prompts, horse must take knee comands, and my hands won't hold the reins right, so I need to neck rein with one hand. I wonder if after 17 years, I will remember anything at all.
I may just sit on top of his back stand in the water and cry, I have no idea!
Yes this may be pushing, but the neuro cleared me. This is just doing something one last time that you sincerely love about this good old earth. Horses are wonderful creatures. Some of Gods beauties for sure. Prayers are accepted tomorrow at 3:30 to keep me on top! love to all asap ginnie:hug::grouphug::wink:

another someone who cares
about the horses
ginnie i am sure as sure can be
if you speak of your experience
doesn't matter the horse is the least
of your energy should be on the
opportunity to do it again
trust yourself
like swimming
and feel your passion
with that animal that will
be loved in your presence
go with love

someone who cares

eva5667faliure 08-10-2012 08:27 PM

more to come!

someone who cares

Sandy Kay 08-10-2012 10:28 PM

A Day of fun with the horses you love.

Oh Bonnie
I am so excited for you. I bet you don't sleep much tonight thinking about your time with the horse in the water. I've only ridden horses a few times in my life and only at stables where the horses are trained for inexperienced riders. I remember as a young child going for a trail ride with my Dad. He was a proper reserved military man and I never imagined he could ride a horse; especially in his late 50's. Boy could he ride and we had a fun afternoon even though I got bucked off! Never rode much except to take our sons out a few times. One of my fondest memories was riding on the beach.
I hope you have the best time and it all comes back to you. I imagine its like riding a bike you never forget.

:hug: Sandy Kay

JavaJan 08-10-2012 11:27 PM

Wow, Ginnie!!

How fun!! I bet you'll have a blast riding horses. And in the water--how cool! You will do just fine. You'll feel the wonderful energy from that amazing creature, and it will all come back to you. We want a full report afterward, and pics if possible!! LOL!! Have a great time, my friend....I'm so happy for you!!

Hugs n' hugs,
Jan :hug:

eva5667faliure 08-11-2012 01:52 AM

dear God

2:22 A.M. that number has
been around me for about
seven years give take a few

am having a difficult time with
my upper body doing one thing
while the lower half goes thru
something else

doesn't matter i was awakened
again by zapping jab like sensation
and throbs deep in my joints
my fingers all concur

dear God

the pain that runs up
and down my arms
seems to be just a part
of life now
as with my back
and legs down to my
toes

the EMG will have some
answers to some questions
and the additional x-ray
8-20-12
eager i am
one day at a time

healing is coming along
nicely
he really did a great job
especially the left
spent 4 hours on it
and 2 on the other

tearing stopped
took almost a week
swelling is going down

emotionally God
has me right now
and his instructions
come up one way or
another

blessed to have a home
to come to an leave it here
to come back with another
to another perspective

Lord hear our prayer
i trust you Jesus
God the Holy Spirit
Mother Mary Amen!

ginnie 08-11-2012 08:46 AM

thanks sandy Kay and Jan

I feel great, ready to go for the ride. Excited like on Christmas morning. These horses are just beautiful. I went down to the causeway and met some of the group before I signed up. All on this swim with the horses are with disabled. No doubt I will be the oldest with my grey hairs. Took my partial out, so a few teeth missing will show when I smile! Thank you for the support for doing this. I don't have a cell phone, but I do have a camera somewhere. If someone else takes the pictures, can't they post it to NT on blessings? How to do this? My joy will show. God is good to give me this day to feel good and do this activity. ginnie:hug::D:D

eva5667faliure 08-11-2012 12:19 PM

dear friends

thank you for another day

so my daughter blurts out

you know mom
it would be a lot easier
if we were born like plants

got that idea at fourteen
she is my angel
a package we all were happy
to have
there is no life
without Corissa
thank you GOD
FOR
Saraeve
Michael
Christine
Corissa all had mamma to depend
on after her love and trust in GOD

my gratitude goes beyond
the the setting of the sun
it did not come without a price
i trust you Lord as only you
know the truth and what is in
my heart

someone who cares

Mark56 08-11-2012 06:08 PM

Blurting Out!

We are all as lillies of the field, and thus we are Blessed!:grouphug:

ginnie 08-11-2012 06:18 PM

Blessings today

While I was out on "lady" an appaloosa, I said a "pray" of joy in the middle of the causeways water for all of you. I know a blessing when I get one, and I wanted to share it with all of you in the spirit. ginnie:D

JavaJan 08-11-2012 09:28 PM

Smiles

Oh Ginnie, I'm so glad you got to go and had a good time!! It sounds wonderful! I pray it was all you hoped it would be and more. And thanks for remembering us...what a sweetie!

Hugs,
Jan :hug:

ginnie 08-12-2012 11:12 AM

Hi Jan

It was all I had hoped for and more. Funny funny too. First attempt to swim with horse, I slid off the back like greased lightening. forgot how hard it is bare back with water resistance. I laughed till I choked on the water! Got right back up and did just fine. Today not sore like I thought I would be. Feels more like my entire body got just a bit of gentle work out. The freedom to play, to laugh, to just sit quiet and enjoy the animals, and the peace of the experience. I think it taught me, we must do, whatever things we can, while we are able enough to do them. I don't want to leave life, saying "could of" should of" or "why didn't I" . I wore foot brace, all was well, and I shouted my prayers outloud hands over my head. You were all with me. ginnie

eva5667faliure 08-12-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginnie (Post 905160)
It was all I had hoped for and more. Funny funny too. First attempt to swim with horse, I slid off the back like greased lightening. forgot how hard it is bare back with water resistance. I laughed till I choked on the water! Got right back up and did just fine. Today not sore like I thought I would be. Feels more like my entire body got just a bit of gentle work out. The freedom to play, to laugh, to just sit quiet and enjoy the animals, and the peace of the experience. I think it taught me, we must do, whatever things we can, while we are able enough to do them. I don't want to leave life, saying "could of" should of" or "why didn't I" . I wore foot brace, all was well, and I shouted my prayers outloud hands over my head. You were all with me. ginnie

there you go
just what i hoped for
and belly laughs to boot
happy for much more
travels as such that
bring love to your life

someone who cares

Mark56 08-13-2012 01:12 AM

A Bucket

List of Joy upon everyone!:D:):D:):D:)
Mark56:grouphug::D

eva5667faliure 08-13-2012 11:11 AM

feeling helpless

dear friends

a wave of emotions has
captured me
fear
an emotion i
i have no control over
and logically know to
face them
fear no longer to be feared
my power of protection
is becoming limited
I TRUST YOU GOD
AMEN!
Corissa starting high school
a new school
none of her classmates
they are my fears for her
WILL BE BACK
tears took over
her dad a reaL ***
NO HELP
STILL OWES ME
WAITING
PAIN IN RIGHT
HIP ISN'T HELPING
TEARS WON'T STOP

SOMEONE WHO CARES!

ginnie 08-13-2012 01:07 PM

Oh Eva

:(:hug : I so hope your tears will stop and that your pain will stop. Dear God, please Bless Eva right now with strength. She is your good and faithful servant. Allow her to feel your grace, and let peace come into her heart.
some who cares about you too!:hug: