NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   wedding anniversary..... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/175344-wedding-anniversary.html)

bizi 08-24-2012 09:27 AM

wedding anniversary.....

WE are going out to eat at a new restaurant Jolies, tonight celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. I woke up to flowers candy and a lottery ticket. I bought us a new mat for our computer chair and a card, but am having special flowers sent to jolies tonight. They will be on our table when we get there. He will be so surprised.
bizi

waves 08-24-2012 11:31 AM

Dear Bizi,

Happy happy anniversary to you and Jeff, and many more to follow!

How very thoughtful of him to surprise you with wake up gifts. I think your idea to reciprocate with flowers placed at your table is really neat too... I am sure Jeff will be all smiles and then some! :) :inlove: heehee. ;):D

You both enjoy your evening together now!

~ waves ~

Dmom3005 08-24-2012 01:39 PM

Happy Anniversary Bizi and hubby.

Have a great night.

Sounds great what you have done.

donna:grouphug::hug:

Mari 08-24-2012 01:56 PM

Bizi

Happy Anniversary!

bizi 08-25-2012 12:06 AM

We started off at a wine tasting event with some really good cheeses.
then went to dinner and had a wonderful meal.
Shrimp appetizer with a savory rosemary sauce
Had several dirty martinis.
I ordered 4 side dishes because they all sounded so good instead of one entree. gouda mac and cheese, sweet potato with pork bits, vegetable polenta and corn grits. a brownie with buttermilk ice cream. jeff had the bass with a beef mushroom cake. We loved our meals. Came home and watched 2 episodes of x files and lit our wedding candles. It had been over 11 years since we lit them. Our wedding video is somewhere amongst the tapes....
bizi am still full!

Abbie 08-25-2012 01:26 AM

Congratulations!!!!!! MAY YOU & JEFF HAVE MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER!!!!

Hugs,
Abbie

TBI/PTSD 08-25-2012 04:01 AM

Happy anniversary

Bizi, I think you are a romantic old soul! I like how you get him the flowers. When he came home from taking care of his mom and for your anniversary. Sounds like it was a great night, you deserve it.

mymorgy 08-25-2012 05:58 AM

happy anniversary
love
bobby

Dmom3005 08-25-2012 02:40 PM

Beautiful night.

Love your evening.

donna:grouphug:

DiMarie 08-29-2012 10:21 PM

Happy Anniversary Bizi!!
They are so fun, wishing you many many more. Ssounded like such a nice night, I did chuckle about the Mat for the computer chair, now the speks of a long marriage. Dinner wine tasting and the goodies, wow.

Our 20th was last week and we are going on a cruise this week to celebrate. Before we were married we dated 13 years and engaged another one. We have been together since I was 23 and I will be 58 this year.

So my blessings for many more to come.
Di