NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Just checking in. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/177353-checking.html)

BlueMajo 10-02-2012 08:09 PM

Just checking in.

Hey !!!

It feels like forever since I last posted...

My life has been a mess.
I need 50 petri dishes full of cells and so far I only have 20... Which means, I still dont have results for this semester !!! Panic.

I had a car accident. I silly truck hit me on the back. My car (dad's) is non functional :( My neck and back still hurt and the accident was last week (monday)... It was horrible.

On the good side of life... Im so interested in a finnish guy... He is a musician, I talk to him on FB BUT ! he lives in Helsinki... I have no clue if he likes me or not... He is coming to Mexico in november to play at my birthday party :)

My birthday party is a bitter sweet experience so far... Im excited but stressed.... I have never had a party like this you know... It will be in a hotel and it is costing me money... Dad is mad and etc...

So, this is what's keeping me busy but, I always have you on my mind.

Love you so much !

:hug:

Brokenfriend 10-02-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMajo (Post 919246)
Hey !!!

It feels like forever since I last posted...

My life has been a mess.
I need 50 petri dishes full of cells and so far I only have 20... Which means, I still dont have results for this semester !!! Panic.

I had a car accident. I silly truck hit me on the back. My car (dad's) is non functional :( My neck and back still hurt and the accident was last week (monday)... It was horrible.

On the good side of life... Im so interested in a finnish guy... He is a musician, I talk to him on FB BUT ! he lives in Helsinki... I have no clue if he likes me or not... He is coming to Mexico in november to play at my birthday party :)

My birthday party is a bitter sweet experience so far... Im excited but stressed.... I have never had a party like this you know... It will be in a hotel and it is costing me money... Dad is mad and etc...

So, this is what's keeping me busy but, I always have you on my mind.

Love you so much !

:hug:

Hey Blue. I'm sorry that you are having a bad time,but Hey,the Finnish guy might like you. I hope that he's a good person who would not be selfish,and that he would be mature. Wouldn't that be nice. BF:hug::hug::hug:

BlueMajo 10-02-2012 11:04 PM

Hello Steve !!

How have you been ??

Yeah... I really would like him to be my boyfriend... But at the same time, i think maybe Im just setting my expectatives too high... Blah, who knows :o

Mari 10-03-2012 12:23 AM

Hi, Majo,

It is good to hear from you. :circlelove:

M

Brokenfriend 10-03-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMajo (Post 919280)
Hello Steve !!

How have you been ??

Yeah... I really would like him to be my boyfriend... But at the same time, i think maybe Im just setting my expectatives too high... Blah, who knows :o

You never know. You could send a friend over to him to tell him that she'd(YOU)like to meet you. That helps if both people are shy. I speak from experience. I was extremely shy when I was growing up. BF:hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 10-03-2012 09:04 AM

your birthday party sounds so exciting. i bet it will be so great. i am so sorry about the accident. I was in a minor accident once and couldn't believe the whiplash. to be hit by a truck. take care.
love
bobby

bizi 10-03-2012 09:29 AM

Thank you for checking in! sorry about the lack of cells, you will get there.
hoping that your neck feels better soon.
Sounds like a fun birthday party.
I just had one for jeff he was so surprised!
bizi

Dmom3005 10-03-2012 09:57 AM

Sorry you were in a accident. Take care of yourself.

Glad you have a interest in a guy. Just take it slow, and make sure your right
and he is the one.

Its nice you can have a online relationship.

Donna:grouphug::hug:

BlueMajo 10-03-2012 11:33 AM

Hello my loved ones !

Today precisly, I feel too much pain... my wrist, my neck, my back... cant stand them... Will ring doc tonight to let him know... :(

I dont know... I think Im to "weak" to be in a relationship... Im very... possesive, obsessive, jealous, etc etc etc and I HATE when he doesnt talk to me and talk to others (girls) instead.... It makes me feel depressed.... so, I dont think this is a good idea....

Im at the lab... full of work... when all I wish is I could be home watching my lava lamps...

:(

Dmom3005 10-03-2012 02:47 PM

Mayo

Sounds like you are having reactions to the accident. I think you need
to ring the doctor as soon as you can.

When it comes to having a Relationship. Take it slowly, try just being
a friend first. It sounds like he wants to be friends with many girls,
but maybe there are many guys too he is talking to that you just
dont realize.

So start looking to see if other guys and gals will talk to you also.

Don't isolate yourself.

Donna:grouphug::hug: