NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/177587-roll-call.html)

pooh_ac 10-06-2012 04:54 PM

Roll Call

Just checking in and wondering if the rest of you active or luking could do the same. Dosent need to be much just a "hi,how are ya", type of thing
:hug:z

tkayewade 10-06-2012 05:21 PM

Im here, this surgery has me laid out way worse than July and it was only a revision. I'm not sure. I think I have a low grade fever; that may be why.

Mark56 10-06-2012 06:40 PM

Alive and Kicking

Not quite sure what I am kicking, but I am kicking..... I have been sleeping quite a bit this week after arriving home, becuase I have been really tired out from working full days all week long. :D But then, I am reciting to the choir Pooh, for I know you work hard shifts.:eek: I have a LOT of respect for you, my friend.

TK, watch your fever and report it if your surgeon's instructions talk about it.

Prayin as per the usual,
Mark56:grouphug:

CoralToe 10-06-2012 08:05 PM

Present and accounted for....rough week for me with a lot of walking at a conference in Boston.

Spiney95 10-06-2012 08:07 PM

I haven't slept for several days due to weather related pain increase. What a mess. The weather changes effects us all differently. I do know that when it does stablize, I will sleep nearly round the clock for several days.

My younger daughter and her husband dropped by here on their way home from Florida. They only stayed an hour because they thought I would go to sleep if they left. Yeh, I wish. Right now, a handful of morphine sounds good. I think the only thing that will help right now would be a 2x4 up side the head. I think the weather stablizes here on Monday.

y'all have a great day tomorrow. Hugz and prayers. :hug:

Saffy 10-07-2012 02:00 AM

Agghhhh .. Nice to know the weather messes someone else about .. Though in desperation I took 60mg tamazepam last night and only woke once.

Per op date booked in for 18th October. !!

Spiney95 10-07-2012 05:45 AM

Congrats. on a good nite's sleep. This is a hassle but it beats chronic insomnia. At least when the pain backs off a bit, I will crash. In the meantime, thank heaven for Turner Classic Movies and Netflix. Love the diversion. Have a great day.

JavaJan 10-07-2012 09:02 AM

Here!

Doing well here in the cool mountains of Northern CA, enjoying the beginnings of autumn. Right now I'm getting ready to head out to church on this glorious Sunday morning!

God bless! :grouphug:

Hannabananna 10-07-2012 06:34 PM

present

Just about to crawl into bed and wanted to see if tk had posted....monitor that fever for sure....holding the faith for you.
I also am enjoying a bit of a change in S Florida weather...planted seeds for my winter garden...did the laundry...ironed ...all with in between rest periods. The bed looks pretty good right now so a cup of tea and off I go.
night ya'll
Johanna

Spiney95 10-07-2012 07:32 PM

I have crashed!!!!!!! :D This is in spite of continuing nasty weather. What a blessing to actually be having a normal response. Back to bed. EEEEEEHAW!!!