NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder 280 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/179569-wonder-280-a.html)

FeelinGoofy 11-11-2012 01:55 PM

Wonder 280

no wonder about the mixed emotions this weekend has brought.
Yesterday was my daughters 20th birthday. :Birthday: I am so proud of her. She has become an awesome young woman for sure.

I do wonder about people self appointing themselves to be judge and jury. the last of my dads 9 siblings passed away last night and some of the comments my cousins have made about "where he is" just sickens me.... I'll just leave it at that :mad:

I wonder when i'll get my postcards in the mail:eek: I have them i just haven't addressed them or wrote on them.... perhaps some time this week ;)

I wonder if i can leave a {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}} for our room and tell everybody YOU are my inspiration. :grouphug:

barbo 11-11-2012 02:49 PM

Feeling Goofy

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy (Post 930589)
no wonder about the mixed emotions this weekend has brought.
Yesterday was my daughters 20th birthday. :Birthday: I am so proud of her. She has become an awesome young woman for sure.

I do wonder about people self appointing themselves to be judge and jury. the last of my dads 9 siblings passed away last night and some of the comments my cousins have made about "where he is" just sickens me.... I'll just leave it at that :mad:

I wonder when i'll get my postcards in the mail:eek: I have them i just haven't addressed them or wrote on them.... perhaps some time this week ;)

I wonder if i can leave a {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}} for our room and tell everybody YOU are my inspiration. :grouphug:

I have mine too but am not sure about the postage. Aren't postcards 32 cents?

Alffe 11-11-2012 06:39 PM

I also wonder about people who are so sure they know things they can't possibly know....:mad:

I wonder how glad I am that my daughter is safe in Indianapolis but one of their schools teachers and her husband were killed in the explosion. :(

I wonder why todays' memorial service felt nothing like a celebration of her life.....

I wonder if Goofy knows how much we appreciate her around here and she is the awesome one!...:grouphug:

Abbie 11-11-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbo (Post 930601)
I have mine too but am not sure about the postage. Aren't postcards 32 cents?

Yes, postcard stamps are now 32 cents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 930644)
I also wonder about people who are so sure they know things they can't possibly know....:mad:
I admit that I know absolutely nothing about most everything!!!

I wonder how glad I am that my daughter is safe in Indianapolis but one of their schools teachers and her husband were killed in the explosion. :(
I am just now hearing about this because I boycotted all news, I just couldn't take any more bad news this weekend. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of the teacher and her husband...:(

I wonder why todays' memorial service felt nothing like a celebration of her life..... I wonder with all of the "rules" today that we know so little of our teacher's lifes. Unlike when I was in school, I knew their kids, husbands, where they lived, what kind of car they drove, etc....

I wonder if Goofy knows how much we appreciate her around here and she is the awesome one!...:grouphug: Gotta love Goofy...she makes me smile!!!!

barbo 11-11-2012 08:55 PM

Abbie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 930665)
Yes, postcard stamps are now 32 cents.

Thanks! Going to the post office tomorrow!

Alffe 11-12-2012 05:12 AM

I wonder about yet another power outage in the night...

I wonder if it's the wind or the digging on Lilac Rd....:confused:

I wonder how/why they are working night and day, weekends also to complete this....whatever it is!

I wonder if they have any idea how blinding those lights are in the dark..when you come up over the hill to that intersection....

I wonder that the power interruption was so brief this time that Mr.Alffe has to go out and reset all the motion sensors...:mad:

I wonder if we'll ever get used to this time change...when you get up at 4:00 a.m and have breakfast at 5....by 10:00 you are ready for lunch!! :rolleyes:

I wonder how Cassie will look with her haircut today....and a bath!!!

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room...got to go fix breakfast. :rolleyes:

Addy 11-13-2012 10:39 AM

I wonder if Abbie has a good idea there... not watching the news... honestly, its all such doom and gloom... and I think we know too much... but if we don't know enough... then will we be caught off-guard when something happens... and what could happen... :thud:

I wonder that I can watch "The Walking Dead" and although I've started putting my hand up so I can't see some of the explicit scenes... I can handle that better than the REAL news! :confused:

I wonder how pleased I was to read that (((ginnie)))) has the help of her son in her venture to sell her home and move!

I wonder how difficult it is to draw lines in the sand when it comes to listening to "friends" dis other "friends" (or family)... I wonder at the healthy energy it takes out of me to try and have them understand people really CAN change... but, first, you have to change yourself!

I wonder about folks we don't "see" here anymore... and hope that they are doing well.

I wonder at how much I enjoy my morning coffee! And I know exactly what you're talking about regarding that darn time change, Alffee! :hug:

FeelinGoofy 11-14-2012 09:01 AM

I wonder if i can apologize to my post card exchange buddies. Between the passing of my uncle and other stuff going on right now, i wont be sending out my cards this week :eek: We are leaving for Missouri today after i get out of class for the funeral, and wont be back till Friday. sending hugs out to my online family here...... :grouphug:

Abbie 11-14-2012 02:12 PM

I wonder if .... no, I should let my fellow posties know that I have not gotten my cards out. I have the stamps but can' t find my cards.

I wonder where did I place them?????

I wonder if I can thank Alffe for hers....loved it!! (my apologies for not thanking you sooner)

I'm going wander away and try to find my cards.
:hug:
Abbie

barbo 11-14-2012 05:37 PM

Abbie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 931460)
I wonder if .... no, I should let my fellow posties know that I have not gotten my cards out. I have the stamps but can' t find my cards.

I wonder where did I place them?????

I wonder if I can thank Alffe for hers....loved it!! (my apologies for not thanking you sooner)

I'm going wander away and try to find my cards.
:hug:
Abbie

I just got my stamps today - hope to write some tomorrow!