NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/180077-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Alffe 11-22-2012 08:55 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

I need to remember how many things I have to be thankful for...including the big dead bird(s) on my counter. Cooking a Turducken this year. :D

Hugs for the room...:grouphug:

Wren 11-22-2012 09:47 AM

Best wishes to all the people here :) Have a joyous day!

I have COOKIES on my countertop .... Apple Peanut Butter Cookies.

Lara 11-23-2012 07:01 AM

Yum, wren. Sounds good. Love to you. I'm thankful to know you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the good old U.S. of A..

I always thought a turducken was a myth made up in Hollywood or tv land. Now I know it's real. Not sure what to think really. :p

love to all.

katmae 11-23-2012 09:38 PM

day after

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 933772)
I need to remember how many things I have to be thankful for...including the big dead bird(s) on my counter. Cooking a Turducken this year. :D

Hugs for the room...:grouphug:

Hi Alffe,first what is a Turducken?what ever it is I hope it was good,I hope that today has been a good one for you:hug::hug:

Koala77 11-25-2012 04:54 AM

I do know what a Turducken is, what I don't know is how do you eat it? :confused:

Do you eat from the outside in, having just one type of bird at once, or do you slice it through the centre and serve a slice of all birds at once?

Just wondering ..... :lookaround:

Alffe 11-25-2012 07:29 AM

LOL...it's boneless, turky, wrapped around duck,,wrapped around chicken and stuffed with dressing...when you slice it you get a slice of heaven. *grin. It was cajun seasoning since I ordered it from Louisianna. Our daughter served it to us when we were visiting her several years ago..:hug:

And much cause for celebrating here this morning since Notre Dame won last night!!! Going in Jan. for the really big one...I hope it's against Alabama. :D

katmae 11-28-2012 09:57 PM

all righty then

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 934353)
LOL...it's boneless, turky, wrapped around duck,,wrapped around chicken and stuffed with dressing...when you slice it you get a slice of heaven. *grin. It was cajun seasoning since I ordered it from Louisianna. Our daughter served it to us when we were visiting her several years ago..:hug:

And much cause for celebrating here this morning since Notre Dame won last night!!! Going in Jan. for the really big one...I hope it's against Alabama. :D

No realy that dose not sound to bad,and I was glad that Notre Dame one too,not that I'm a big fan of football,but my boys are and my stepfather is a huge fan hes one of thouse people that can tell you everything for the day they started playing the game(at least he thinks he dose),I tryed to ask questions about it but every time you get a 2 hour run down on the game,makes me scream shut the*** up all ready,but I am glad that they are not ******** about they this year.:)