NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Sunday Evening. (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/18079-sunday-evening.html)

SallyC 04-22-2007 05:50 PM

Sunday Evening.

How is everyone doing on this Sunday Evening?

I didnt do much today, but the weather is too too wonderful today. A perfect Spring day for SW Ohio and in my backyard.

My DD and Grands came for a visit. I always enjoy those rascals...Girls 8 & 7..Boys 2 & 1. I wish I just had 1/10th of their energy. It's so hard to be a proper Grandma, when you have MS.:mad:

They went out to the backyard for awhile and came screaming back in to tell me that my backyard is wall to wall Violets...and brought me some, to prove it.:D

I'm doing OK with the Monster (MS)....LDN helps, I think, but age is creeping in and I notice that I'm moving a lot slower these days.

Oh, for those who went thru the AD stuff with me, a few months back, my Doc switched me from Paxil to Prozac, without missing a beat..lol. So far so good..no Paxil withdrawal sx and the Prozac seems to be OK so far. I was so worried about the withdrawal, but Doc said he has had good luck with this particular switch.

Everyone is gone now, doggy is sleeping and I have some chicken soup on the stove. I turned the A/C on, got my feet up and all is right with the World...for the moment.:D

I hope you all had a peaceful Sunday and for those of you returning to work on blue Monday.....I'll be thinking about cha, from my lounger. Ha ha, I'm retired.:p

:grouphug:

doydie 04-22-2007 11:12 PM

Sounds like a wonderful Sunday! It was gorgeous in Southern Indiana today also. Perfect weather for a short stroll, feed the ducks, etc. I wish I lived close enought to the grand kids that I could enjoy them. I was emailed recent pics of the grand kids. My little grandbaby is, at 5 months, the same size her big sister was at 12 months. And to top it off, I think she is going to have red hair!

wannabe 04-23-2007 08:29 AM

Funny how nice weather just seems to make everything brighter, doesn't it?

I also am enjoying a nice change in climate to warmer days. These brief windows before it gets "too hot" are like little jewels to me. I ain't got any of the "real" kind, so I'll enjoy these few each year! :)

I must admit that I'm looking forward to the change to the summer t.v. schedule too!

SallyC 04-23-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabe (Post 90968)
I must admit that I'm looking forward to the change to the summer t.v. schedule too!

Me too. I look forward to the start of new seasons, instead of having to watch reruns all Summer. I can't wait until "The Closer" starts in June.