NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My sister is unconscious. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/182003-sister-unconscious.html)

Brokenfriend 01-06-2013 08:08 PM

My sister is unconscious.

My sister is in the hospital,and has been unconscious,and non responsive since this afternoon. She has MS,and is still unconscious. Please pray for her. The hospital is doing tests on her. I'm worried that I could loose her. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Kitty 01-06-2013 08:35 PM

Saying healing prayers for your sister. Please let us know how she's doing when you have a chance. :hug:

bgt1121 01-07-2013 09:49 AM

to Broken friend

I just want you to know i am praying for you and your sister.I pray the lord will lay his healing hands on your sister and that she be healed.I pray that the lord give you and your family comfort during this difficult time.
:hug:
Gail

mg neck prob 01-07-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 945197)
My sister is in the hospital,and has been unconscious,and non responsive since this afternoon. She has MS,and is still unconscious. Please pray for her. The hospital is doing tests on her. I'm worried that I could loose her. BF:hug::hug::hug:

I know that is scary --will keep u both in my prayers. Please update and let me know how she doing.

eva5667faliure 01-07-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 945197)

you are a great sister and
i ask
Lord hear our prays
love of one another
in prayer
as her angels
hold out their wings
Lord hear our prayer
AMEN!

bgt1121 01-07-2013 09:16 PM

broken friend

hope all is going better for your sister.i will continue to keep you, your sister and family in prayer.
I understand better than you know as I lost my brother in Dec
Gail:hug:

Brokenfriend 01-07-2013 09:20 PM

Pam is in some sort of coma. She is reacting to being touched,but she is not conscious. They think that she had a seizure. They have other theories,but they don't know what's going on. They now have her on anti seizure medications,which are not helping the coma. She's on allot of other medications. She's mostly breathing on her own now.

Thank you so very much for your prayers. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 01-07-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgt1121 (Post 945436)
hope all is going better for your sister.i will continue to keep you, your sister and family in prayer.
I understand better than you know as I lost my brother in Dec
Gail:hug:

I'm so very sorry that you lost your brother. I'm sending hugs,and love. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Darlene 01-08-2013 02:26 AM

As the others she is in my daily prayers, also coming toward you and her family.:smileypray:

Brokenfriend 01-08-2013 09:14 PM

Thank you Darlene. BF:hug::hug::hug: