NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #36 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/18217-wonder-thread-36-a.html)

Doody 04-24-2007 06:16 PM

Wonder Thread #36

I wonder if Mr. Alfalfee finished making Mrs. Alfalfee's berm...

I wonder if Addy would like to know I unloaded my dishwasher last night and filled it with dirty dishes and turned it on! ... :eek:

I wonder about the 10 little birdies outside on my feeders sitting there eating in the rain...and one purdy cardinal sitting in the tree...

I wonder how nice it will be to attend a seminar tomorrow instead of going to work. Been busy as a one armed paper hanger at work. (And I can say that if I'm wantin to, cause I was once married to a one armed paper hanger.) :Scratch-Head:

I wonder about the flower seeds I sowed this weekend. They've been pummeled by rain and probably will all grow in one big spot. :rolleyes:

I wonder at how pretty the crabapple blooms are. I wonder if I got them sprayed in time to avoid that darned crabapple blight again this year.

I wonder if I told you I qualify for a CPAP now but have to go back for a THIRD sleep study to wear it all night so they can get the right settings. $389 x 3 sleep studies outta MY pocket hurts. It better work.

I wonder about getting a memory foam mattress topper. I think I will.

I wonder at how much I do like the 'thanks' button we can use on posts. I've found it fun and useful.

I wonder at how much I wish my friends could meet again this year in South Carolina.

I wonder at how glad I was to hear that Mr. & Mrs. Who Moi weren't victims of the Blue Angel crash. That worried me.

I wonder at how simply, wonderfully sweet my grandbaby's kisses are. :hug:

Alffe 04-25-2007 07:14 AM

I wonder what a berm is...............:D

I wonder if the little new herb plants will settle in their new home....

I wonder if anyone remembers when Katey used to call her Rosmary a little slut.....:D

I wonder if Cooper will mind getting groomed today...he is so achey..:(

I hope this new medicine will help his arthritis............

I wonder how BJ is and why Abbie never checks in......:hug:

I wonder what Julie is up to.....

I wonder where Chemar finds all those neat...what are they? urls? Properties?

I wonder how KimmyDawn is and her family.............

I wonder when Doody is coming to visit? Probably if we ever stay home...:rolleyes:

I wonder if we'll ever find a cure for the monster cancer...one of my nephews is convinced that he will find it....and he might!

I wonder if Jingle knows that I'm thinking about her....;)

I wonder if Lara is enjoying her summer? late summer? fall? :confused:

Curious 04-25-2007 08:25 AM

hahahaha...i wonder if y'all know i typed out a whole wonder page...and hit the "new Post" button instead of "submit reply" ? :Hum:

and y'all come to me for mod help. :wink: :p

i wonder if i can tell you what a wonderful friend one of my neighbors has been? my poor car has been on the fritz for months. 2 new batteries and doesn't run again. :( "D" has brought over her pretty yellow jeep for me to use. :D no strings..and for as long as i need it. she was replacing batteries cuz they never drove it. they have 3 other vehicles.

i wonder if you know how stir crazy i have been to be housebound? how many activities of the monkeys i have missed? :(

so if i'm awol...it's cuz grandmonkey and i are tooling around in the bright yellow jeeep with the top off. :D did i mention he is heaven? :D

who moi 04-25-2007 11:25 PM

I wonder if I can just say hi to everyone and how much I've missed you all...

I hope Jingles is lurking well...

I hope Addy knows that I totally understand but that she will always have moral support from us!

I wonder if I can apologize for not being here for awhile, our heads have been buried in the sand not because we are ostritches, but because we are emus...wait, that is not what I meant to say...

my business has really been taking off and life as a moi has changed for I am doing a lot of works for toi's and poi's and loquats...if Kumquats come a knocking, I'll have to learn to speak Spanish(Ok, that didn't make any sense but I am weird...LOL)

I wonder if I can thank Doody for worrying about us by calling us about the Blue Angel crash...it was a sad week and then that really hit it home for us cause we were so close to it...:(

I wonder if I can just say a quick hi here and send tremendous hugs to all and apologize in advance that I am disappearing again...but I just needed to get my SOS fix...

Much love to all,

da mois (If I add -ture to the mois, we'd get moisture...hmmmm....)

(((((everyone)))))

Curious 04-26-2007 12:06 AM

:grouphug: jingle is fine now that you are squeezing her pink tush. :p

(((((((((mois))))))))))))

i wonder if moi knows he will never learn to speak spanish? it's a secret language..like Mar's and Venus...;)

Alffe 04-26-2007 06:31 AM

I wonder why moi didn't put cheese on his phillysteak samich......

I wonder if the grass seed sprouted overnite since we had all that rain...

I wonder if we can go to fernwood gardens today...if it's done rainning....

I wonder if we should go to shipshewanna instead....

I wonder if it could warm up a little for Bizi...:o

I wonder if I'll get another style show today....:D So much fun trying to decide what to wear to this wedding, rehersal dinner, reception, and breakfast buffet......

I wonder if anyone else cooks breakfast for their dog....

I wonder if Mr.Alffe will eat the last piece of french silk pie before Biz gets up.................

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room....:grouphug:

Doody 04-27-2007 02:27 PM

I wonder how glad I am it's sunny the rest of this week (crossing my fingers). Came very close to getting flooded where I live. Rivers all over in Iowa crested and flooded.

I wonder if Duck would know if I wish her a happy birthday here. Probably not, don't think she even lurks, but just the same...Happy Birthday Duck!!!

I wonder if you'd like to see Granddoody at a recent birthday party. He sat next to one of his playmates from daycare. Hee.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...girlfriend.jpg

SCORE! LOLOL!

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../oscarkiss.jpg

FeelinGoofy 04-27-2007 07:31 PM

i wonder if that boy can get any cuter.... and he has good taste in the ladies already LOL :D

BJ 04-27-2007 07:35 PM

I wonder if Doody knows that no matter what kind of day I'm having, when I see little Doody I can't help but smile. :D

I wonder if Alffe and Bizi are having a good time.

I wonder if they know I'm still in shock. :confused:

I wonder if they'll post pictures. :D

I wonder if Kell is okay. She's being awful quiet. :hug:

I wonder if Vicky is feeling better. Strep throat is not fun. :hug:

I wonder if I can thank Curious for all her help. :winky:

And the biggest wonder of all............I wonder if I'll sleep tonight. :thud:

Addy 04-28-2007 02:13 PM

I wonder if BP slept last night :o ?

I wonder if I can say, without any jealousy from any of you, that I have been sleeping more this past week because I have been sick, sick, sick... hardly have a voice and couldn't work because of the sore throat, energy loss and voice loss! (God does, indeed, work in mysterious ways! - I will write an update in the thread I started about my job and depression)

I wonder if I will have a voice by next Saturday when I am in a huge singing contest which will qualify my chorus to compete next year in Honolulu Hawaii! :o

I wonder if I can get away with lyp sincing (can't spell)... I'm a great actress lol

I wonder if we should all start building arks? and do any of you think of the bible story when we have so much rain?

I wonder if the man wheeling a lawn mower down my front street just bought it at a garage sale?...

I wonder if I had a dishwasher these dishes would get done? (grand-doody is a doll!!!!)

I wonder if who moi will see my (((HUGS))) for him and his better half? ;)

I wonder if Alffe can give Bizi a hug for me?

xoo for now