NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My family need your prayers please. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/183009-family-prayers-please.html)

Koala77 01-27-2013 06:45 AM

My family need your prayers please.

Please would you pray for me and for my family?

I've had some major health issues lately and will be having an operation soon. I'm rather anxious about the up-coming surgery, so would appreciate your prayers.

Also my mother-in-law has developed a clot in her lungs. She's critically ill at the moment and there's a chance that she may not make it. She lives in a different state to us, so my husband will have to fly out as soon as he can get a booking, so that he can spend time with his mother. Unfortunately my health issues mean that I'm not able to make the trip, so he will have to go alone.

I would appreciate it if you would pray for my mother-in-law, for a safe trip for my husband and that my surgery will go well and I'll be home soon from the hospital.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Bob Dawson 01-27-2013 08:57 AM

Dearest Wise Elder

I am you
and you are me
I care about you
and I know you care about me
We are together
We need you
We send love and prayer

mrsD 01-27-2013 09:25 AM

Sending positive thoughts your way, Koala. :hug:

Mark56 01-27-2013 10:19 AM

Dear Koala

Definitely lifting up prayers as requested.
May you be wrapped in arms of peace and held in hands of comfort.
Mark56:hug:

Kitty 01-27-2013 11:06 AM

:hug:Koala :hug: Prayers and good thoughts being said for you and your family.

Jomar 01-27-2013 12:47 PM

Hoping & praying that all goes well for you and yours..

:grouphug::grouphug:

Lara 01-27-2013 02:48 PM

(((Koala)))

Nan Cyclist 01-27-2013 03:49 PM

I pray that you continue to have the strength to face the challenges that are coming your way. My husband tells me not to be worried; consider everything an adventure. The last comment my aunt made at age 98 was "I wonder what's next!"

Chemar 01-27-2013 04:18 PM

Precious Koala:hug:
My prayers are lifted for you and the family needs.
We love you.

vlhperry 01-27-2013 11:58 PM

Dearest Koala

Inthe name of our merciful Lord, Jesus, May he watch over you, your husband and your Mother-in-law. I pray that if it is God's will he will be present for both of your surgeries, Increasing the surgeons' skills ten fold or more to save their patients' Health. That he will offer your husband comfort and strenthen his attitude for the positive to be able to undergo this spiritual test. May Christ provide your husband the power to guide his family through prayer and with the mercy of Christ. All this I pray in the name of Christ our Lord.

Amen,
Dianna Wood