NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/)
-   -   *Today A Year and Six Months Anniversary* (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/183170-six-months-anniversary.html)

MiaVita2012 01-29-2013 06:45 PM

*Today A Year and Six Months Anniversary*

Wow to date it has been a year and six months since my accident...I just got a diagnosis end of November...I was on bed rest for six months out of last ten months...I do not want any more people to be swept under the rug with TBI/PCS like I was almost.....Not good....But I made it!Lets celebrate with Spring H2o:grouphug:

Mokey 01-30-2013 01:10 AM

Who would ever think it would take so long to heal! Good for you....you are getting there. Long journey. i like your enthusiasm about helping others. Go for it!

MiaVita2012 01-30-2013 06:02 PM

Thanks Mo I greatly appreciate it:D

Now I need to vent a little....here I am Sick to my stomach from V therapy seeing triple....about to make this real fast so I can go get sick...The reason I guess I got treated so bad was all because a incompetent Radiologist to start amongst other incompetent PCP:eek:....well when I went to Ortho and got the shot of Cortisone in neck the other day he stated and showed me my MRI that I have bulging from C1 to C5 which no other MD has told me:eek:...and stupid radiologist missed it on the report of MRI.....CAN I PLEASE GO FIND THAT RADIOLOGIST!!!MY BAD ANGER IS HERE

SmilinEyesMs305 01-31-2013 08:32 AM

Wow!!! First, kudos for making it to this point! I"ll be 2 years in about 2 months so I know what a long haul it can be! You are doing wonderfully and your attitude will help you keep pursuing treatment to get better. You ROCK! :)

As for the radiologist, yikes! Having issues with those disks definetly would explain some of the issues you are still experiencing! Shame on him for missing that in his report. I mean seriously, I would think that would be the first thing that a person would look at based on your situation!

Keep at it ;) You'll keep getting better!

MiaVita2012 01-31-2013 06:24 PM

Smilin~ You are the GREATEST!I am trying my best !!!I like the anger over the depression moments lol:hug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinEyesMs305 (Post 952823)
Wow!!! First, kudos for making it to this point! I"ll be 2 years in about 2 months so I know what a long haul it can be! You are doing wonderfully and your attitude will help you keep pursuing treatment to get better. You ROCK! :)

As for the radiologist, yikes! Having issues with those disks definetly would explain some of the issues you are still experiencing! Shame on him for missing that in his report. I mean seriously, I would think that would be the first thing that a person would look at based on your situation!

Keep at it ;) You'll keep getting better!