NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Funny (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/183328-funny.html)

Mark56 02-01-2013 09:49 AM

Funny

I could so use prayers in a spot. So I went to Sanctuary for Spiritual support where I have "supported." Posted. Nada.

Guess I am not part of that group.

Prayers available here?

m:grouphug:

Alffe 02-01-2013 09:59 AM

Absolutely dear friend...many prayers going up. :grouphug:

Chemar 02-01-2013 10:37 AM

Hi Mark
I do hope and pray that your need is met in the way that God knows best.

Did just want to mention that you posted in the sanctuary after 11.30pm eastern last night, when many are already logged off for the night, and it is just 10.30am eastern now.... so many people have not even logged online yet. I honestly don't think a lack of response on Sanctuary means you are not part of any group....:confused:....there is no "group" there...just a place where all members can seek and give prayer support and spiritual inspiration to each other:grouphug:
Remember too that many people read and pray and may not comment as that is just their way of doing things.

Blessings to you, with sincere prayers added. :)

Alffe 02-01-2013 12:05 PM

I know I'd been asleep for hours~ :o

Burntmarshmallow 02-01-2013 01:12 PM

well my friend you may count on me for some praying and well as you say ... A.S.A.P. (Always Say A Prayer ) mine will include you and yours. :grouphug::hug::hug::grouphug:
PEACE
BMW

Wren 02-01-2013 01:45 PM

I'm praying for you, Mark ........ I pray for all the people who post here.

katmae 02-01-2013 07:19 PM

prayers

dear Mark I will be more then happy to send prayers up for you,:hug::hug:

Mark56 02-01-2013 07:23 PM

You are SO RIGHT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 953195)
Hi Mark
I do hope and pray that your need is met in the way that God knows best.

Did just want to mention that you posted in the sanctuary after 11.30pm eastern last night, when many are already logged off for the night, and it is just 10.30am eastern now.... so many people have not even logged online yet. I honestly don't think a lack of response on Sanctuary means you are not part of any group....:confused:....there is no "group" there...just a place where all members can seek and give prayer support and spiritual inspiration to each other:grouphug:
Remember too that many people read and pray and may not comment as that is just their way of doing things.

Blessings to you, with sincere prayers added. :)

As always Chemar-
I was in a low "feel sorry for self place." Today the Sanctuary has shown activity although I do understand many may pray and contemplate although they may truly choose not to write.
Gently admonished and learning,
m:grouphug:

pooh_ac 02-01-2013 07:43 PM

Mark

Keeping you and yours in prayers as always!:D I can lend an ear if you need!:grouphug::hug:z:hug:z:hug:z:hug:z:hug:z

ger715 02-01-2013 10:44 PM

Mark; you are most certainly entitled . Just showing your humanity. God, most of all, knows.

Gerry