NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Mari... computer issues (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/183344-mari-computer-issues.html)

waves 02-01-2013 06:25 PM

Mari... computer issues

EVERYONE:

Just thought I'd let folks know Mari is having some technical issues. Not sure if she can access the forum currently. Let's all hope they get fixed quick!

Dear Mari :Heart:

I hope it is ok my posting this. I hope everything is getting ironed out and look forward to seeing you back on. Also, if you read this - please know it is ok to contact me by whatever means you have, if you need help.

:grouphug:

~ waves ~

Mari 02-01-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waves (Post 953302)
EVERYONE:

Just thought I'd let folks know Mari is having some technical issues. Not sure if she can access the forum currently. Let's all hope they get fixed quick!

Dear Mari :Heart:

I hope it is ok my posting this. I hope everything is getting ironed out and look forward to seeing you back on. Also, if you read this - please know it is ok to contact me by whatever means you have, if you need help.

:grouphug:

~ waves ~

Hi, Waves, :)

I am on a different computer but I am not using email.

M

waves 02-01-2013 06:59 PM

Dear Mari

Hi!!! Good to see you! Glad you do have some access even if email is not accessible yet. :) I am going to PM you.

~ waves ~

Dmom3005 02-01-2013 08:48 PM

Glad to see you Mari.

And thanks for letting us know.

I personally would have Mari withdrawal.

donna:grouphug::hug:

Brokenfriend 02-01-2013 10:54 PM

My computer has had problems recently. I had to reboot the computer,because it was not responding earlier. It was also not keying right either. I had double letters like (earrliier) in my messages. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bgt1121 02-02-2013 01:30 AM

Make sure you have a really good antivirus and defrag your computer atleast once a month and clean the cookies
Gail

Mari 02-02-2013 04:10 AM

Thanks Everyone

M

bizi 02-02-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgt1121 (Post 953398)
Make sure you have a really good antivirus and defrag your computer atleast once a month and clean the cookies
Gail

did you mean clear your cookies? how do you do that?
or clean for that matter....
bizi

Brokenfriend 02-02-2013 01:46 PM

The cookies in use in my computer are stored in my Webroot AntiVirus system. Data is protected in receiving,and in sending information. I don't know anymore then this.

I use to right click on E,and delete information after I read it,but my computer doesn't allow me to do this anymore. I sweep,and webroot cleans it later. I don't know why this has changed since I bought another year of protection from Webroot. These processes seem to always be changing. :confused: BF:hug::hug::hug:

bgt1121 02-08-2013 04:16 AM

i went to the microsoft web sit and down loaded micro soft security essentials for free and I have to say it is the best protection i have seen so far and you cant beat the price. I have had it for almost 2 years and i do get updates.
Gail