NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Coping with Grief & Loss (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/)
-   -   I feel bad---seems like I only come here when something bad happens (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/183521-feel-bad-bad-happens.html)

Jaycojade 02-04-2013 11:54 PM

I feel bad---seems like I only come here when something bad happens

I'm sorry; I should come here more often. Esp. when things are ok. But, instead I'm drawn here when I'm grieving. My son Troy died in 2010; just 2 years ago & now last friday, Feb 1, my youngest son, Tim just died too--- from a heart attack-- he was only 36. Troy was 36 too when he died. I have one son left my oldest & he's married with two kids. My granddaughter is 13 & my grandson is 6; they are both so sweet. I'm so thankful for them & for one more grandson....... Matthew; he's Tim's little boy & he's 12. Tim raised him as a single parent since he was 3 & his mother said she couldn't raise him & asked Tim if he wanted him. At the time Tim never even knew he had a son--- wonderful surprise! Tim had bloodwork done-- but there wasn't a doubt in my mind who his father was --- he looked so much like Tim when Tim was 3!!
Tim did a will & power of attorney a few years ago & I'm so glad cos you just don't know what is gonna happen. Me & Matthew have each other to lean on.
He's doin ok so far. Tomorrow will be his first day back to school since his father died. I hope it all goes well for him. I think it will-- I called the school today & told them why he missed school.
Well; thank you for sharing your time with me. & I only ask of you to say a prayer for Matthew for strength & to help him thur this. We weren't even done greiving for my son Troy yet. But, I do believe in our Lord & that He will help us thur this. Take care.

Mark56 02-05-2013 12:29 AM

Prayin

Simply and prayerfully, your needs are being lifted up because THAT is why we are here. Come when you need or feel needed, the very reason we are present in this place of grace, peace, and love.

Prayin
M56:hug::grouphug:

Kitty 02-05-2013 05:04 AM

My heart aches for you. I'm so very sorry for your losses. You and your family are in my prayers. :smileypray:

Alffe 02-05-2013 12:13 PM

I am so sorry for your losses. Praying for you all. :grouphug:

Leesa 02-07-2013 03:49 PM

Bless your heart! I just can't believe this. :eek: This is such a tragedy. :( I cannot fathom losing a child. I came close to it this past year, as my son was on life support for several weeks, but he came out of it.

You are such a strong person! You are certainly a role model for anyone else going thru anything like this. I dont know how you do it. But my heart goes out to you. Parent just aren't supposed to outlive their children. I know you must be heartbroken, and like you said, you weren't even done grieving for Troy!

No one knows why these things happen. God must have needed Troy and Tim more than He thought they were needed here on earth. God must have jobs for them to do in heaven. ;) Just know, my friend that both Troy and Tim will be around you -- and they will visit you. Just be patient. You'll be visited. ;) God bless you and please take care of YOU. I wish you the best. Hugs, Lee :):hug:

Jaycojade 02-11-2013 01:22 AM

Got back earlier today from my son's memorial service

Alot of his freinds were there. My grandson, Matthew had a hard time being there & seeing all of his Dad's pictures--- esp. the ones with both of them together in the pics. I had a tuff time with the pics of Tim & Troy together; but I know they are together. Along with my own Dad & sister & brother. Here's hopeing they ALL RIP. Take care.:hug:

ginnie 02-11-2013 10:20 AM

hello jaycojade

This is the place to be when you grieve. It is OK to come back anytime you don't feel well and are hurting. May God grant peace for you and your family. I won't forget you in my prayers. I am very sorry for the losses you have had in your life. ginnie

Mark56 02-12-2013 07:10 AM

Hugs Hugs Hugs

My heart goes out to you Jayco. The fabric of life feels so very torn in such extremely hard situations. Prayers for you and grandson and family along with HUGS. Prayers ang Hugs,:smileypray: :hug: :grouphug:

Brain patch 02-15-2013 11:31 AM

Love to you

My prayers and love are with you. I know your loved ones are in a wonderful place and are being taken care of. It is only a temporary time apart. Have faith. All will be well in the end. Lots of love to you. :hug:

Jaycojade 02-20-2013 12:06 PM

thanks to all of you for helping us thur this

Thanks again for all of you & your kind words. We are doing ok -- bedtime is the hardest ~~ "alone with our thoughts". Matthew is trying to be alittle man & not let me know he's crying at times. But when I do hear or see him we talk & hug & cry together. With Jesus' help we will get thur this. God bless all of you.:grouphug: