NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Roll Call!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/183774-roll-call.html)

pooh_ac 02-09-2013 06:50 PM

Roll Call!!!

I belive that the next snowstorm is gona schmuk us here in the hundred acre woods. Also hear some of our friends out east may have already been schmucked. So thought a roll call would be helpful. Please just "like" if you dont feel like posting so we know you are around! I tend to "lurk" and post hit and miss so I understand!
:circlelove:n:hug:z

Hannabananna 02-09-2013 07:48 PM

present

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooh_ac (Post 955862)
I belive that the next snowstorm is gona schmuk us here in the hundred acre woods. Also hear some of our friends out east may have already been schmucked. So thought a roll call would be helpful. Please just "like" if you dont feel like posting so we know you are around! I tend to "lurk" and post hit and miss so I understand!
:circlelove:n:hug:z

In the South Florida sun...incredibly beautiful winter...safe and sound.

Ask again in hurricane season.
Johanna

tkayewade 02-09-2013 08:18 PM

I'm in Texas so I'm good. Just frustrated and depressed. I hate rsd.

Mark56 02-09-2013 09:23 PM

Well POO-ooh

I don't know how to LIKE, I just do LIKE, so LIKE, I LIKE you, and I LIKE this place, and I LIKE our friends here..... all of them.

Now as to the "snow storm" I think if I spit in a walk in freezer I would be able to generate more falling white stuff than this so called "storm" planted on our area.......

So, do you think we can all take the mild and bread back to the grocer since we will not be snowed in?

:winky::hug::D:):wink::grouphug:

Mark56 02-09-2013 09:25 PM

Can;t we just have a party at your place Pooh???

If you don't mind the virtual crowd that is......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have four wheel drive..... we could get there:D

Wait a minute though, you are in Nowhere!!!! So, maybe I can't get there from Here.:cool:

ashley_r310 02-10-2013 01:49 AM

Louisiana here! Enjoying Mardi Gras! Well somewhat..I'm 2 weeks into recovery from my SCS surgery.

:grouphug:Ashley:grouphug:

Mark56 02-10-2013 10:17 AM

Enjoy! Fat Tuesday Approacheth

Ashley! May you find enjoyment in the Mardi Gras and healing arriving pleasantly from the SCS implant, THEN may you find success in the use of the implant! Love my buzzing here.:):hug:

pooh_ac 02-10-2013 12:35 PM

Snow storm

Well Mark it may have missed you but we seem to be in the middle of it! Snow didnt start until this morning but it seems to be in high gear now. The wind is being so kind as to move it around at a rather high pace. Dear daughter in law got snowed in at work last night ( she is a medication aide in a nursing home). She plans to try to make it home later while it is still light. The heifers are in the close pasture and lot as they seem to LOVE to calve in any storm that presents itself! May need to wait to party until later tonight. Will require 4 wheel drive and MUCH care when driving. They have not yet closed our roads but they are listed as "extreme caution" so the next step is "closed" Maybe we should wait so everyone is safe:D
:Heart:n:hug:z

Mark56 02-10-2013 03:00 PM

Well...

If Calving, many hands could have made for light work! Could have been a very cold and interesting party to say the least!!

BE SAFE out there in Nowhere! Prayers for your DIL to arrive home safely!
Snug as a bug in front of fireplace here....
Yup:hug::grouphug:

Saffy 02-11-2013 11:27 AM

Stay safe x