NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   bugs crawling on scalp. (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/18483-bugs-crawling-scalp.html)

april 1 04-28-2007 10:39 AM

bugs crawling on scalp.

ok, hopefully I will get threw this phase of wanting to know if everyone else is experiencing the same thing I am or have. anyone else have the bugs crawling on your scalp sensation, somtimes feels like a tingly,buzzing feeling. other times feels like my hair has been in a ponytail, a tight one, for a long time and when you take it down your scalp aches. these feelings come and go.

0357 04-29-2007 12:01 AM

I used to feel worms crawling under my skin on my arms. Sorry you have that sensation.

april 1 05-04-2007 04:13 PM

hi,

ok, either no one else has this sensation or i freaked people out with the whole BUG thing LOL. I just meant the sensation not actual bugs.

MSacorn 05-04-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by april 1 (Post 92711)
ok, hopefully I will get threw this phase of wanting to know if everyone else is experiencing the same thing I am or have. anyone else have the bugs crawling on your scalp sensation, somtimes feels like a tingly,buzzing feeling. other times feels like my hair has been in a ponytail, a tight one, for a long time and when you take it down your scalp aches. these feelings come and go.

I too have had that sensation for many years. Even before I was diagnosed. I never put it into words and haven't mentioned to docs before. It feels to me like my scalp has fallen asleep all tingly. Quite annoying.
Beth

april 1 05-05-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSacorn (Post 94978)
I too have had that sensation for many years. Even before I was diagnosed. I never put it into words and haven't mentioned to docs before. It feels to me like my scalp has fallen asleep all tingly. Quite annoying.
Beth

thanks Beth, ok I know Im not going crazy, and your right maby tingly fits it better. I hope your doing ok.

yeahbut 05-05-2007 08:59 AM

Hi April 1, :I-Agree:

Nope you are not the only one got it here too!! There are times it is so bad that I take my hair brush and sit for 20 minutes and just brush and brush. Drives me nuts!!! I know just how you feel. And I also have a problem if my hair touches my face it sends sharp electric shock sensations through my face.... that really Drives me nuts! Good Luck!

SallyC 05-05-2007 10:41 AM

This thread is making my head ITCH!!!:eek: :eek:

:D

MSacorn 05-05-2007 02:24 PM

April
I'm doing fine. Just the usual, and yes my head is tingly today. My face is too. But that is fine, I just ignore as best I can.
I have a sister named April. Not a common name. Hope your weekend is going well and you are ok to.
Beth

MrsWufie 05-08-2007 11:23 AM

:grouphug: Know exactly what you're talking about!

doydie 05-08-2007 10:49 PM

Read an article today that this young boy kept telling his Mom that he was hearing something like Rice Crispies popping in his ears. She finally gave in and took him to the doctor. After careful exam, he irrigated the boys ear and a dead spider floated out. After more irrigation, a live spider followed! You never can tell.