NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   good news (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/189545-news.html)

Hannabananna 06-05-2013 07:43 PM

good news

There have been discussions in regard to batteries moving and hip pains both of which I am experiencing so since I was due for an appointment with my surgeon/pain doctor. He says let’s get in a Medtronic rep to rule out the SCS and battery.
I am thrilled to report that I am a “test book case” in regard to my readings. Leads are firing perfect and battery is getting full bars while charging. The hip pain....brusitus...a stairoid shot.

Oh what a relief as I have been renovating my rental property and of course I had to overdo at least once.. tonight I am immobile …full of meds …soon to bed on ice knowing all is well and I need you guys to hit the horse for me...:deadhorsebeat:
Guess I needed the reminder that I will never be what I was…accept it will ya Johanna and slow down already!!
I hurt and i did it to me...grrrrrrrrrrrr

eva5667faliure 06-05-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannabananna (Post 989748)
There have been discussions in regard to batteries moving and hip pains both of which I am experiencing so since I was due for an appointment with my surgeon/pain doctor. He says let’s get in a Medtronic rep to rule out the SCS and battery.
I am thrilled to report that I am a “test book case” in regard to my readings. Leads are firing perfect and battery is getting full bars while charging. The hip pain....brusitus...a stairoid shot.

Oh what a relief as I have been renovating my rental property and of course I had to overdo at least once.. tonight I am immobile …full of meds …soon to bed on ice knowing all is well and I need you guys to hit the horse for me...:deadhorsebeat:
Guess I needed the reminder that I will never be what I was…accept it will ya Johanna and slow down already!!
I hurt and i did it to me...grrrrrrrrrrrr

oh how i relate
my diseased mind
also suffers OCD
it is hard
but we must

recovery is a *****
so
i have children
living life with
constant pain isn't
easy

someone who cares

Mark56 06-06-2013 12:54 AM

Well Hey Johanna

You do join laureates such as RAE...... who threw bales of hay and found overdoing had its price. So, we do :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:deadhorse:

Had to stop that nonsense to give you :hug::circlelove:

Hannabananna 06-06-2013 06:06 AM

TY

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark56 (Post 989810)
You do join laureates such as RAE...... who threw bales of hay and found overdoing had its price. So, we do :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:deadhorse:

Had to stop that nonsense to give you :hug::circlelove:

Oh Yeah....I think their all dead now...

too fun
thanks
Johanna

Rrae 06-09-2013 04:15 PM

Thanks for sharing this good news Johanna! :hug:
I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Yep, them horses look pretty dead to me!!! ....so I went and kicked the cat :cool: :Scratch-Head:

Mark56 06-10-2013 09:05 AM

Poor Kitty Cat

Uh huh..... at least you did not kick the dog, Rae :)