NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Myasthenia Gravis (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/)
-   -   Thanks God we have each other (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/190700-thanks-god.html)

Shazia 06-28-2013 07:46 PM

Thanks God we have each other

Hi everyone

i'm Shazia from morocco, i'm living Now in Saudi Arabia
i have myasthenia gravis and i'm 33 years old.

First of all I would like to thank you all for this place.
& Sorry for my English.

we don't have here the right medicine for MG.
so my friend in USA now and he's coming next week to Saudi Arabia
i want to ask him to bring some natural medicine from USA
which is good for my Case

So please could you tell me what is the best of medicine or vitamins or minerals you have .

PS / i can not swallow the pills ( i have problem in swallowing )
and i have anemia and low vita D in my body .

Thank you.

southblues 06-29-2013 08:29 AM

Wow. I hope you get the medicine that you need. I don't know of any natural medicine. I wish you could get something that would help.

gr8ful 06-30-2013 10:31 AM

Why don't you try to purchase a supply of mestinon via online pharmacy? You should consult with your doctor to make sure mestinon is OK for you and to establish a dose. There are many online pharmacies that sell mestinon. Search "online pharmacy mestinon". Good luck...

edit: see my comment below

Shazia 06-30-2013 01:02 PM

Thank you for your response

Well, It's not allowed here in saudi arabia to buy and receive medication from the internet

but if you coming with medicine you can go in with it

that's why i ask you about medicine because my friend can buy it for me

i put liquid mestinon on the list

Shazia 06-30-2013 01:11 PM

i asked my doctor and he said mestinon is good for me
he said 60 mg / 2 Times per day.

Chemar 06-30-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8ful (Post 996233)
Why don't you try to purchase a supply of mestinon via online pharmacy? You should consult with your doctor to make sure mestinon is OK for you and to establish a dose. There are many online pharmacies that sell mestinon. Search "online pharmacy mestinon". Good luck...

Just a word of caution about the possible dangers associated with online pharmacies!
Here is the FDA warning
http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/cons.../ucm048396.htm

gr8ful 06-30-2013 02:20 PM

I thought about my recommendation after I posted and realized it was quite naive. Anyone with a doctor could certainly get approved medicine from the doctor.

Can I change my online pharmacy recommendation to a question to Shazia?

Shazia, if you have a doctor that recommends mestinon, why can't you get mestinon from your doctor?

sorry if I gave bad advice.

Shazia 06-30-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8ful (Post 996298)
I thought about my recommendation after I posted and realized it was quite naive. Anyone with a doctor could certainly get approved medicine from the doctor.

Can I change my online pharmacy recommendation to a question to Shazia?

Shazia, if you have a doctor that recommends mestinon, why can't you get mestinon from your doctor?

sorry if I gave bad advice.

don't be sorry i appreciate that you are trying to help me and thank you for that

because we don't have mestinon in Saudi Arabia

southblues 06-30-2013 07:48 PM

If you are going to get it brought in by somebody, you might be interested to know that the tablets come in generic and are much more affordable. I have to take 60 mg 5 times a day.

Fortunatos 07-01-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8ful (Post 996298)
I thought about my recommendation after I posted and realized it was quite naive....sorry if I gave bad advice.

Gr8ful, You suggested something that 500 other people were thinking as well.
I thought your post, very thoughtful, indeed! :)

The American and Canadian governments are like-thinkers. They can and will
confiscate shipments. It's unfortunate because there are some legitimate pharmacies out there for those in difficult situations.