NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Security Disability (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/)
-   -   Fully Favorable (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/192096-favorable.html)

Hopeless 07-30-2013 07:45 AM

Fully Favorable

I have read the terminology, "Fully Favorable" in some posts. Please explain. How could any approval be less than fully favorable? What are the other possible results beside denial?

Confused and awaiting my ALJ hearing after initial denial.

Mz Migraine 07-30-2013 01:10 PM

There's also Partial Approval.

A friend of mine just recently received a Partial Approval 30 days after an ALJ hearing.
In this persons case, the ALJ judge rejected the initial start of disability. The person lost $10,000+ in back pay because of this.
Not sure what other things were involved. I am going by what the person told me. At the time, he had not received the paperwork yet. What he told me was relayed to him by his attorney.

CLICKY CLICK-----> FULL EXPLANATION OF DECISIONS.

litliwlowa 07-30-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopeless (Post 1003536)
I have read the terminology, "Fully Favorable" in some posts. Please explain. How could any approval be less than fully favorable? What are the other possible results beside denial?

Confused and awaiting my ALJ hearing after initial denial.

Mine was Fully Favorable and the ALJ wrote an extensive narrative in my determination explaining in detail his decision, as well as my limitations.

Basically, I am 100% disabled and unable to sustain any employment

Mz Migraine 07-30-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by litliwlowa (Post 1003617)
Mine was Fully Favorable and the ALJ wrote an extensive narrative in my determination explaining in detail his decision, as well as my limitations.

Basically, I am 100% disabled and unable to sustain any employment

Ditto!

My FF decision letter was so thick, I thought I was reading the War & Peace novel. :eek:

Hopeless 07-30-2013 10:43 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mz Migraine (Post 1003614)
There's also Partial Approval.

A friend of mine just recently received a Partial Approval 30 days after an ALJ hearing.
In this persons case, the ALJ judge rejected the initial start of disability. The person lost $10,000+ in back pay because of this.
Not sure what other things were involved. I am going by what the person told me. At the time, he had not received the paperwork yet. What he told me was relayed to him by his attorney.

CLICKY CLICK-----> FULL EXPLANATION OF DECISIONS.

I have read a lot of "Disability Secrets" but somehow did not see that section. Thanks so much for the clicky click. Was very helpful. Thanks.