NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Need prayers (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/192619-prayers.html)

Jappy 08-10-2013 04:16 PM

Need prayers

.. Hi everyone, I know there are a lot that don't know me by my name of Jappy but there are still a lot of my NT friends there.

I am having major surgery this Monday the 12th. I have twisted intestines caused by the adhesions from many surgeries from the past. Been having a lot of problems for a very long time.

I am having problems with breathing and have been told that my breathing muscles have been damaged from MS. The other problem found is that the nerve that gives the stomach the message to digest and empty out has also been damaged. I was going to the drs. for these problems and when I told them how constipated I was they checked further and found the problem with the intestines.

I am very scared, not that young anymore and with the problems, my imagination is running scared and wild.

With the problems and depression I have not been on the PC much. Please send a few prayers my way that all goes well.

Jappy :hug:

Kitty 08-10-2013 05:00 PM

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way, Jappy. :hug:

I sincerely hope that the surgery is successful and makes your life more comfortable and the issues with MS easier to deal with.

I hope you'll be able to let someone know to update us here on NT once your surgery is over. You know how we like to worry about everyone here. :o

Gentle hugs and strong prayers for you. :hug:

marion06095 08-10-2013 05:13 PM

I am sending you my prayers and my very best wishes. (( hug ))

missj 08-10-2013 05:46 PM

Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!

SallyC 08-10-2013 05:57 PM

((((((Joyce)))))), so sorry for your illness.

You are always in my prayers, with some extra special ones
going up for this scary operation.

My thoughts and good wishes will be with you on Monday, in
hopes that the operation is a total success and you heal very
quickly.

:hug:

ginnie 08-10-2013 06:56 PM

Hello Jappy

You have my prayers right now. I hope that this surgery goes smoothly, and that you recover quickly. I know it is scarry anytime you have to have a surgery. If you have confidence in your physician, it will help you through it. I will say some prayers for your doctors guidance too. I don't know you Jappy, but I do know the fear of surgery. It will be OK. I hope you have someone to help you out when you return home. Let me know when you get home and about. Will pray till I hear from you next. I do have a real list! ginnie:hug::grouphug:

Erika 08-10-2013 07:20 PM

Hello Jappy,

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. That autonomic neuropathy is a real problem because it affects the Vagus nerve; which controls everything in the abdomen and chest. To have an upcoming surgery as well is a very tough row to hoe.

If you can see past the worry, be happy that the problem was detected and that the intestines will be well taken care of during surgery, so you will have fewer problems in the future.

Most certainly you are in my thoughts and prayers now and until we hear back that all is well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:.

With love, Erika

ANNagain 08-10-2013 07:21 PM

Jappy,

I have already said a prayer for you and I think I found this quote here some time ago:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

(Philippians 4:6)

ANN

ewizabeth 08-10-2013 11:05 PM

Dear Jappy

I hope all goes well with your surgery. :hug: Please try not to worry too much. I pray for the doctor to do the very best job to make your healing fast. :hug:

doydie 08-10-2013 11:09 PM

Jappy so sorry for all that you are going through. Yes, our prayers are with you. I agree with ginnie, if you can, have some one send us an update.