NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Totally off topic but want to share (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/193229-totally-topic-share.html)

tkayewade 08-24-2013 08:17 AM

Totally off topic but want to share

My friend Tiffany had her baby on Wednesday, august 21st. He was born at 24 weeks weighing 14 ounces and 11 inches long. His name is Jaxyn. So far, despite his tiny size, the little guy shows no serious problems aside from typical preemie problems. If you are the praying type, as I know many of y'all are, I would love if you could say a special prayer for this little guy and his awesome family. He appears to be defying the odds in a big way. I know it has nothing to do with pain, scs, rsd, or anything like that. I just wanted to share at times when you think you can't see miracles, you can. I just wanted to share about this baby whom no one thought would make it through birth seems to be doing great. Thanks for allowing me to share.

TK
:grouphug:

eva5667faliure 08-24-2013 09:51 AM

Lord hear our prayers

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkayewade (Post 1009590)
My friend Tiffany had her baby on Wednesday, august 21st. He was born at 24 weeks weighing 14 ounces and 11 inches long. His name is Jaxyn. So far, despite his tiny size, the little guy shows no serious problems aside from typical preemie problems. If you are the praying type, as I know many of y'all are, I would love if you could say a special prayer for this little guy and his awesome family. He appears to be defying the odds in a big way. I know it has nothing to do with pain, scs, rsd, or anything like that. I just wanted to share at times when you think you can't see miracles, you can. I just wanted to share about this baby whom no one thought would make it through birth seems to be doing great. Thanks for allowing me to share.

TK

May his angles wrap him in their wings in
comfort while gaining strength for him and family

someone who cares

ger715 08-24-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

TK

Thank you for sharing. Prayers for baby and family. Please keep us informed on how they are doing.

Gerry

Hannabananna 08-24-2013 09:29 PM

joy

Quote:

TK

Thank You for the sharing of joy...a prayer in the ethers as I type.
for me...I know extreme pain...I can revel and roll around in joy to the extreme also...let's just call it a "perk" of the disease.
Do keep us updated on Jaxyn.

Hanna

tkayewade 08-25-2013 11:56 AM

Thank y'all! I agree. I love to hear about others blessings as well. Today Jaxyn has clocked in at 1 pound 1 ounce. He is still fighting. Today they are going to do an EKG to check his heart. His sugar has stabilized. He still kicking and moving any time they change him. He's a fighter. Good for him.

TK

Rrae 08-25-2013 01:16 PM

Such WONDERFUL news! Thank you for sharing indeed :hug:
It's really nice to get a breath of joy!
My best wishes to little Jaxyn and family and friends!
Sending out prayers as well

Rae