NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I am feeling better about myself.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/195481-am-feeling.html)

bizi 10-11-2013 07:39 PM

I am feeling better about myself....

Well I have been getting up earlier in order to have time to read the local newspaper. and I have been listening to NPR radio for more news and commentary thru out the day. I made it to the gym last night and
walked a 5 K, 3.2 miles in 64 minutes at 3 miles an hour. So I feel good about that. I have made it thru 60 days alcohol free this time around. It has not been hard so am happy about that. I weighed 143.5 this morning, I fluctuate so much but happy to see that number this morning.
Trying to limit my computer time.....that is my biggest challenge, I avoid my paperwork that needs to get done.
But I keep trying. JEff is visiting a friend out of town tonight so that will be a challenge for me to NOT BE ON THE COMPUTER!
I finished some paperwork, did the check book and a load of laundry. Ate some left over salmon cakes for dinner. Going to get some coral calcium from our health food store before it closes.
wolfie is banging on my door because jeff is away.
I am wearing my fu wolfie bracelet all of the time now and am getting used to it.
have a great weekend!
bizi

bizi 10-11-2013 09:51 PM

It is only 9;45 and I have eaten twice already. Did manage to make a deposit for my business and do some paper work. Went to walmart to buy white hand towels for my bathroom as mine were dingy. Went to the drug store and picked up the coral calcium. Just now when I got home, I about had a freak out. The mouse was not working so I got some different batteries to see if it was the battery.
Just taking it out and putting it back in was enough to get it going again for some reason. You see the keyboard has not been the same since hubby spilled a whole glass of beer on it. some keys are sticking etc. he even got the mouse so maybe the mouse is going to be temper-mental.
We need a new keyboard and mouse. the whole right side of the computer, the numbers key pad is stuck and you have to stick the keys to get them to moveand this is what jeff uses when he does his music writing stuff.
anyway I am just rambling so I will quit.
bizi

I like this quote I read today:
"Food is the most abused anxiety drug. Exercise is the most underutilized antidepressant."

bizi 10-11-2013 11:29 PM

sure is quiet tonight....
heading to bed.
bizi

Mari 10-11-2013 11:35 PM

Hi, Bizi,

I am sorry I missed you.

Take care.

M

DiMarie 10-12-2013 10:53 AM

Sorry I missed you last night Bizi, it was a crash night for me. The walking really gets endorphins going. Your weight is amazing, I have not seen that since my first babies years ago! After the last one at 41 years old the hydroids was shot and I never saw my old self again.

We have gone through so many keyboards. When dd got the new computer, I jokingly told her to wrap it in saran wrap, she did. For her birthday this week she wanted Hello Kitty themed....it is a spill resistant one.

She was 18, you think she would want a car, lol. No a Special Disney Cinderella and her techie items in Hello Kitty.

Hope you have a great weekend.

bizi 10-12-2013 11:20 AM

my computer is acting up!
bizi