NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   B 12 results (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/19656-12-results.html)

watsonsh 05-14-2007 09:33 PM

B 12 results

Hi guys,

Just got my blood tests back and my B12 is a 789, up from 454. Not there yet but those B12 sublinguals do the trick.

shiney sue 05-14-2007 11:05 PM

Goog S

The really do and i'm glad your taking them. The lady who takes my
blood tests,said today that Dr.s in her opinion ignored the need for
b12 because of boarder line tests. She said she can tell the patients
who were put on b12 they had alot more energy..So our Rose is soo
right. Good luck to you :hug: :hug: I just became Grandmana Sue
and i'm on a Grandbaby high,he is so beautiful :D :D

rose 05-15-2007 11:57 AM

Shelly,

How long ago did you begin the B12?

rose

rose 05-15-2007 11:59 AM

Thanks, Sue.

A note to everyone---not everyone who needs B12 has more energy when beginning to get B12. Stereotypes just don't work with this----too many variables.

Congratulations!

rose

dahlek 05-15-2007 01:55 PM

Shelley, I'm soo glad

that 'something' is encouraging in the whole mess! Anyone's encouraging progress, no matter how small -is really a super achievement.

Like you, any teeny bit of good news is hope for the rest of us!

Rose-Your ever steady patience has helped me understand so much of all the supplements importance and how they work when and where we need them...more important you understand the WHY of it all.

Both your efforts and those of Mrs D to constantly explain, then explain again, then yet one more time...well, it amazes me that your gifts[or investments?] of time, patience and knowledge are truly appreciated by me. I'm beginning to 'get' some of it thru my head in terms not only I can understand, but explain to others clearly. That is the sign of a true teacher and I hope I can learn more...chemistry impaired-that I am!

Shelley, I hope I've not detoured your thread in showing my appreciation for our 'mentors'. I honestly believe we would be sinking in quicksand without these good, not great ladies!

It's this::thud: Or this!:Head-Spin: If an when I can do the latter, I am going to! Hope you can too! - j

MelodyL 05-15-2007 04:37 PM

I couldn't stand on my head if I took all the B-12 in the whole world.
At almost sixty, I'm just happy to get up in the morning.

Today, at the supermarket, some young thing (must have been 18) was behind the register and she smiled at me and said "Hi, how are you today"??

I just laughed my head off and said "I got up, didn't I?"

She must have thought I was bonkers.

Melldy

rose 05-15-2007 05:40 PM

:thud: I can do that too!

Thank you. The job I enjoyed most was teaching. :)

rose