NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Wednesday Roll (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/19735-wednesday-roll.html)

befuddled2 05-15-2007 11:45 PM

Wednesday Roll

Been at Doug's, the one I have the crush on. We were together for about 5 or 6 hours today. He kind of asked me out. He said me and him should go play bingo together. I said okay. I sat next to him on the couch while he showed me pictures but then went back to my separate chair. There was chemistry sitting next to him but no one made a move. We listened to gospel music.

I wanna take things extra slow and it seems like he's not going to be pushy about rushing things.

befuddled2 05-15-2007 11:52 PM

Call

hi all. i hit the wrong thing too soon. i copied and pasted the 1st post as i would like you all to know too.

i am eating potota chips to celebrate my great day. why do i need junk for everything.

i hope we all have a great day today.

befuddled2

bizi 05-16-2007 12:02 AM

well it is almost wednesday here...minutes to go actually.
I hope that you sleep alffe and me too!
my hubby made great tabouli tonight for dinner..he is a good cook.
Had a light day but spent too much time on the computer today...need to work on that...hand carpel tunnel is flaring up again...always a sign of over doing it.
lunesta leaves a bad taste in my mouth...ugh!
hope every ones day tomorrow is a peaceful one and pain free for those that suffer.
And worry free for our pamster...
(((HUGS)))
bizi

froglady 05-16-2007 01:36 AM

Think you have fallen for this guy BIG TIME! :Good-Luck: :You-Rock: :Head-Spin: :Dancing-Chilli: Froggie :)

fiberowendy2000 05-16-2007 03:53 AM

Well as I sit here typing it is as hot as hades outside and I am sweating like a pig! We had really cool thunderstorms come through last night and for the first time in weeks I slept really well. Go fig huh. I love thunderstorms. Well now I am up and it is humid and 62 and only 4:50 in the morning. Ick!:eek: Because of the change in the weather (again :rolleyes: ), my back is killing me. So here I am checking in and saying hi!
Nancy, love the pic of you and Jan. Good to see her doing so well (and you too of course ;) ).
Well I am back off to bed to try and get a few more winks....see you all later!

befuddled2 05-16-2007 06:13 AM

Hi Wendy, Bizi, and Froggie.

Thanks Froggie. I have fallen for this guy big time but am scared to give up my heart again also.

befuddled2

Fancylady_2006 05-16-2007 08:00 AM

Hi Befuddled, Wendy, Froggie & Bizzi & all that follow~

Was I ever surprised so many had checked in today. You might know its you gal's that stay up all night. i'm glad your doing so well!

Befuddled~ I too think you have fell for this guy. Why don't you tell us a little about him. I'd like to know where his cancer, is and if it is in remission. Are you two near the same age? Is he able to work? I am so full of questions.

Wendy it is cold here. The high for today is suppose to be 66 degree's. I have a jacket on in the house. It rained here too, but it didn't wake me.

Froggie, I was so thrilled about you coming and your daughter too. We will have fun, no matter what we do. It will all depend on how you feel. Only 3 weeks to go.

Nancy~We were so glad to see a pic of you and Jan. When you want to make pic's small on photobucket. You decide the size wheather it is (big #), or forum size, or atavar size & you click what size. They will all be that size unless you change it. I hope this helps.

Bizi~ Have a good day. It's nice to have a husband that cooks. Mine never done much of that.
HAVE A FUN DAY EVERYBODY!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ustCreator.gif
_____
BC:)

dorrie 05-16-2007 08:49 AM

:) Good Morning all!! Hope everyone has a super day! It is raining here, In Keswick, but the leaves are starting to fill out on the trees and with the rain the bark is very dark looking. Against the light green leaves it is just beautiful. I love this time of year when everything awakens and things are so vibrant. I sit on my balcony and soak it in. It puts me in such a nice place in my mind and helps me to have a lovely day...raining or not...life is good:)

befuddled2 05-16-2007 09:26 AM

Hi Dorrie and Billie,

Billie, Doug's cancer is in his intestines and upper back. He's been through chemo before but just started again with going on his 3rd treatment out of 17 tomorrow. He is not able to work. Him and I have a lot in common, same music and both don't care that much for T.V. He shows emotion and has a good sense of humor. I started out thinking him and his step-son were cool people to know because I'd see his Uncle bringing over a card table and I love to play any kind of board or table game. I set out on a mission just to get to know them as neighbors and then on Easter after a visit with Doug I thought that night, I like him a lot. He's been very helpful to me when he was able to, I mean before he started chemo and got sick again.

Well, I hope all have a great day today.

befuddled2

bizi 05-16-2007 10:35 AM

WEll I slept great last night
and slept in as well!
so am very happy that the lunesta seems to be working!
I am taking it easy this morning...will work this afternoon...that is the nice thing about owning your own business...I am the boss.
Dorrie, your morning sounds just lovely...I too love it when the leaves start greening up after a rain...it is glorious and the birdies are usually singing up a storm and come flocking the bird feeders.
Spring starts in january here, I mean the paper whites bloom...we had some cooler days up until april...we are already into summer now...80's and 90's.
I hope you ladies enjoy thd day what ever you are doing.
(((HUGS))) for the room.:grouphug:
bizi