NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   When you least expect it....... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/19773-expect.html)

Nikko 05-16-2007 12:21 PM

When you least expect it.......

Life is funny sometimes. I met this guy at the pool, which was visiting my neighbors for awhile. I actually didn't like him at first. Well, we started hanging out at the pool, barbecueing, he took me out a lot.

He was in the Air Force, graduated from the University of Michigan, a couple of years older than me. He is an Engineer. Right now he is doing contracting work.

We really clicked. Today he left to go back to Michigan (driving) to tie up some loose ends, and is moving here. He will be back by the 4th of July. He is divorced, one daughter 14 yrs old, she came to visit while he was here.

I am really glad he is moving here. He is really nice, and we laugh a lot. He is easy going and has a really hearty laugh. :D He is a breathe of fresh air.

I will really miss him. Yet as he says it's only 44 days, LOL He already called me this morning and came over and we said goodbye again.;)

Who knows, where this will go, time will tell. He is going to call me as much as possible, which is nice.:wink:

Anyway, that's what I have been doing lately. Can't wait till he comes back to live.:) Until then, life goes on.

Hugs, Nikko:grouphug:

Pamster 05-16-2007 02:05 PM

That's great Nikko! He sounds a lot more stable and understanding then your ex was. I hope things continue to get better for you Nikko, you deserve to have a good man in your life, even if it's just as a good and close friend. :)

moose53 05-16-2007 05:06 PM

Oooohhh, I wonder if there's something in the air here :D

Everybody's falling in "LIKE" :D

This is so nice to hear, ((((((Nikko)))))) -- a nice man to laugh with and have fun with. And maybe later ... more :cool:

BIG HUGS (and love).

Barb :hug:

bizi 05-16-2007 05:27 PM

Dear Nikko,
I hope that Mike has stopped bothering you?

Glad that you have this new man in your life now...
You deserve to be treated well.
Hope he doesn't rush you into a relationship though,
Just thinking of you today.
bizi:hug:

fiberowendy2000 05-17-2007 08:12 AM

See.....:D. Now you know how you are supposed to be treated. As opposed to how Mike was treating you.
Good luck with this one!

Nikko 05-17-2007 10:07 AM

Thanks, he won't be back until around the 4th of July, so we will see. He called me last night and was in Oklahoma, still a way to go to Michigan. He left AZ at 6am yesterday. :(

Yes, Mike finally stopped bothering me. I had Dirk answer my cell phone, that took care of Mike. All Dirk had to say was hello - hello- then I get a text from Mike one word "DONE" well it was already over for 2 wks at that point.:rolleyes:

I still can't shake this tiredness, well yesterday and today anyway.:confused:

Got things to do today, so I will be busy. Weather is still in the high 90's so I will be at the pool. Getting a good tan, on my front side, need to turn over.
LOL LOL:wink:

Hugs, Nikko:D

fiberowendy2000 05-17-2007 10:32 AM

LOL! DONE! LOL!:D I love it! He's clueless! (now imagine me rolling around on the couch laughing at this!)

Nikko 05-17-2007 12:55 PM

Ha........Hey just talked to Dirk, he is now in Indianapolis, wow making great time. Almost to Michigan......YIPPEE the sooner he gets there, the sooner he will be back......well still not till July, but I am happy.

Yeah, Mike got what he deserved, LOL too. Too much of a control freak for me. DONE that is kind of funny huh.....I laughed too, when I got the final and last text.

Hugs, Nikko

befuddled2 05-17-2007 03:14 PM

Hi Nikko,

I am happy for you. I've been tired too a lot lately. Sweet dreams tonight.

befuddled2

bizi 05-17-2007 09:04 PM

Dirk, what a great name!
bizi