NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   sigh... so lost. (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/20040-sigh-lost.html)

Abbie 05-20-2007 12:08 PM

sigh... so lost.

im not sure where to begin or how to word this... so please forgive me if this doesn't make sense.

a few people know how lost and empty i've been feeling lately dealing with my life.... i haven't wanted to stay here on this earth and each day has been a struggle to continue.

TODAY... just about an hour ago... i found out that one of my uncle's committed suicide this morning... shot himself. I know nothing more... only that my life seems so much less important and so much more empty...

abbie:Sob: :Sigh: :thud:

Chemar 05-20-2007 12:46 PM

oh ((((Abbie)))) :Sob:

I know your friends here will soon be gathering round you, but I couldnt pass by without giving you a :hug: and letting you know I am praying for your and for the rest of your family too.
:heartthrob:
Cheri

Alffe 05-20-2007 12:46 PM

I'm so sorry Abbie. Words are so inadequate at a time like this. Did he leave other family behind? Please remember that many of us are here for you....

Lara 05-20-2007 01:20 PM

Oh dear Abby,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. It must feel very difficult for you right now - today and in the days ahead. I will be thinking about you and your family and hoping that you can stay strong. Keep in touch here and keep talking. Know that there's always someone around if you need to reach out.

BJ 05-20-2007 01:55 PM

I'm so sorry Abby. I can't even imagine what you are going through. :hug:

Wiix 05-20-2007 02:13 PM

Sorry for your loss A. I know how that feels. :( :hug:

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 05-20-2007 02:31 PM

I'm soo very sorry {{{abby}}}
I know you feel lost right now and that there may be nothing left to hold on for,but please think of how you feel right now with your uncle taking his own life.That's how everyone would feel about you leaving as well!!
Thinkin of you..
:hug:
Kell

Abbie 05-20-2007 02:42 PM

Thank you everyone... i'm still so very much at a loss for words... I was just told my parents that the police are saying that his death may not be suicide... but a murder. :confused: This news isn't any easier to take... :(

My uncle leaves behind 4 grown children, 6 grandchildren, and 5 great grandchildren.... my aunt (my mom's sister) passed away about 8 years ago from breast cancer. I have many cousins, aunts, and uncles on this side of the family... my mom was the youngest of 12...

Though he was my uncle by marriage.... he was and always will be one of my favorite uncles!!

Thank you again everyone... your kind words and prayers mean the world to me!

abbie

Alffe 05-20-2007 03:19 PM

When there are no words Abbie...just try to feel our love. :grouphug:

FeelinGoofy 05-20-2007 03:31 PM

Abbie,
{{{HUGS}}}} i understand about this uncle being your favorite uncle even though hes an uncle through marriage.... my most favorite aunt in the whole wide world is married to my dads youngest brother. i feel closer to her than i do most of my blood relatives....
I'm sorry this has happened.... You will be in my prayers...
vicky