NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Tuesday Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/20180-tuesday-roll-call.html)

fiberowendy2000 05-22-2007 07:41 AM

Tuesday Roll Call

Morning all!
Not too much going on today just going to an appointment but the rest of the day is mine.
Yesterday I actually did 25 minutes of cardio. I did it in two separate walks around my building. Much better that way. I will give it a try again today and see how I feel. This time....I will not slack! Or I keep telling myself anyway!:D
Wish me luck!
Oh and I read on yesterday's Roll Call that Froggie got the okay to go and see Billie! YIPPEE! They both really need this visit.
Have a great day everyone.

nancy-h 05-22-2007 11:38 AM

Hi Wendy

Looks kinda slow today. Everyone is looking forward to the Holiday!
No news here. I'm just with everybody else, waiting for the week-end, we are taking our dog with us to Phoenix and she loves to travel!

I'm still recovering from my big day of cleaning after the workmen put in my new wall. There were sheet rock particles and dust everywhere! So I had to clean it up. (Michael was suppossed to help clean. Yea, right.) It took me hours and by the time I finished, I was hurting so much I was screaming in pain. Still have sore muscles. Hope the next parts aren't as messy.

Well, gotta go get ready for Physical Therapy.

Love ya all,
Nancy-H

befuddled2 05-22-2007 12:29 PM

Hi Wendy and Nancy.

Wendy thank's for the update that Froggie will be able to go see Billie afterall.

Nancy, have fund on your Holiday weekend. I haven't the foggiest on what I'll do. I hate 3 day long weekends.

befuddled2

snoozie 05-22-2007 01:01 PM

Good morning/afternoon everyone, not alot on my plate today other than the grocery store. Then I must get this house cleaned up.

We are having a BBQ pool party on Sunday. We will be meeting my daughters boyfriends parents. wow that was a mouthful ha ha. We also have a couple of other friends and my sister and her hubby. It will be fun but I hate the work ahead of time.

It is so hot here during the afternoon that I hate to even leave the house. It always takes me a month to get used to this hot weather. When it gets over 100 I tend to hybernate as much as I can.

Well I better get busy. Hi to everyone...Sue:wink:

befuddled2 05-22-2007 02:05 PM

Hi Sue,

That barbecue sounds wonderful. Have fun.

befuddled2

fiberowendy2000 05-22-2007 02:21 PM

Oh that's right....there is a holiday this weekend! Totally forgot!
Well Saturday, Todd and I are going to the track and hopefully he will get good times. After all the rain we got this is the first Saturday in weeks we get to go.
After that, we have no plans.

Fancylady_2006 05-22-2007 03:17 PM

It's good to check up on the news~

Hi everyone, I had a great time! I am now worn out. We didn't get in till eleven last night and rode over & back, in a small bus. We have shopped for two days. I am so glad Gaye is comming and I sure hope we don't over do. I am going to aim for that. It will be a good visit, if we don't do anything but talk.

Well I am like Nancy was, and need to rest. I didn't get much sleep the Sunday night & Sat. I was afraid the alarm wouldn't go off & it didn't, Last night I got lots of sleep and I need more now. Talk to you later.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Billie:)