NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   axonal sensory polyneuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/202908-axonal-sensory-polyneuropathy.html)

suzybear 04-03-2014 08:23 AM

axonal sensory polyneuropathy

hi can anyone tell me any think on axonal sensory polyneuropathy as been told i have this but no one has told me the cause and how it will effect me and thank you

Darlene 04-04-2014 12:39 AM

Nice to meet you!!

suzybear,

:Wave-Hello:It is great to have you come and be with us. You will fine a great number of dear friends to listen when you are in need of ears. Please, just let us know how we can help you out. You will find out we are supportive and relaxing place. I see you have found the PT forum which is the forum where you will assistances with your questions.

Please keep us up to date on your situation. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :smileypray:

Darlene :hug:

St George 2013 04-04-2014 07:29 AM

Good Morning suzybear :)

Nice to meet you and glad you've come to NT :)

Can you tell us a little more about what's going on with you ? How long, symptoms, tests, meds you're on and such as that ?

I have small fiber neuropathy which was dx'd with a skin punch biopsy last Sept. I have type 2 diabetes and went through 6 rounds of chemo treatments using a taxol/carbo combo. I have zero A and C fibers left in my feet.

Welcome and we look forward to hearing from you :)

Debi in Georgia

suzybear 04-14-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St George 2013 (Post 1061346)
Nice to meet you and glad you've come to NT :)

Can you tell us a little more about what's going on with you ? How long, symptoms, tests, meds you're on and such as that ?

I have small fiber neuropathy which was dx'd with a skin punch biopsy last Sept. I have type 2 diabetes and went through 6 rounds of chemo treatments using a taxol/carbo combo. I have zero A and C fibers left in my feet.

Welcome and we look forward to hearing from you :)

Debi in Georgia

i just have numbness in both my legs and find it hard to do stuff i had loads of test and all the doctor keep saying its to do with nervs and its axonal sensory polyneuropathy keep doing same test also said i might always have this but not said what is causing it or nowt like that and keep doing same test over and over again don't seem to be getting any wear with this and they keep saying i have to keep my b12 injection they say my mri brain scan showed up some vol loss but not said whats cause it and why so it not making any sense

uglogirl 05-03-2014 07:52 PM

I was diagnosed with the same thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzybear (Post 1061133)
hi can anyone tell me any think on axonal sensory polyneuropathy as been told i have this but no one has told me the cause and how it will effect me and thank you

I was diagnosed with the same thing axonal sensori polyneuropathy. I would appreciate if your share what is working for you and how you are doing.
And if you are still able to work.
:grouphug: