NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Cool Beans! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/20447-cool-beans.html)

AfterMyNap 05-25-2007 01:31 PM

Cool Beans!

No, really, actual beans! Check this little bugger out, a friend brought it for me from CO and it just got born this morning. I love it!

Be sure to click on the thumbnail!

SallyC 05-25-2007 02:49 PM

Are you telling me that that's a bean sprout that just sprouted with the word..I Love You, on it??

Come on!!!:rolleyes:

AfterMyNap 05-25-2007 04:23 PM

Yep! I sure am! Isn't it neato? It's called a "message bean", all I did was pop the top off the can and stick a little water in it. I think I opened it a week ago and it just got born with the message right on it. The other side still has hull covering it, but it's supposed to say, "I (heart) you."

It's a great racket, huh?!? I think it would be super cool if they made custom ones available. Imagine a little bean popping out one day that says, "You're fired", LOL, or "I want a divorce"... or "I'm pregnant" on one side and "It's not yours" on the other! LMAO! I'm sooooo nasty, but I'm totally crackuppin' myself!:Grin-Nod: :ROTFLMAO:

AfterMyNap 05-25-2007 06:07 PM

Ruh roh, I think my bean just said, "Feed me, Seymore".

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-25-2007 06:13 PM

That is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!

Leave it to AMN to come up with cool stuff! ;)

SallyC 05-25-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 104910)
Yep! I sure am! Isn't it neato? It's called a "message bean", all I did was pop the top off the can and stick a little water in it. I think I opened it a week ago and it just got born with the message right on it. The other side still has hull covering it, but it's supposed to say, "I (heart) you."

It's a great racket, huh?!? I think it would be super cool if they made custom ones available. Imagine a little bean popping out one day that says, "You're fired", LOL, or "I want a divorce"... or "I'm pregnant" on one side and "It's not yours" on the other! LMAO! I'm sooooo nasty, but I'm totally crackuppin' myself!:Grin-Nod: :ROTFLMAO:

:icon_lol::ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol: :ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol::ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol: :ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol: :ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol: :ROTFLMAO: :icon_lol:

Chris 05-25-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 104910)
It's a great racket, huh?!? I think it would be super cool if they made custom ones available. Imagine a little bean popping out one day that says "I'm pregnant" on one side and "It's not yours" on the other! LMAO!

:ROTFLMAO:

Oh dear! That is MAD FUNNY! I am literally sitting here hysterically laughing. My in-laws flew in for the long holiday weekend just a few hours ago, and are over at the home we are building for the 2ND TIME today because they seem to think I have no decorating sense. I'd love one that would say "Are you ready to leave yet?"

I'm really just teasing but they honestly are on my last nerve. It seems that ever since we've moved away from them "Golden Boy" should be consulting them more often about "OUR" new home. I'm so angry I could spit fire! Three more days of this?! I hope I make it out of this without any blood being let.

greta 05-25-2007 07:45 PM

I think I know that friend - she rocks. And she thinks up the most amazingly, thoughtful gifts! I love to watch things grow so I'd be fascinated by a present like that!

AfterMyNap 05-25-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 104978)
Oh dear! That is MAD FUNNY! I am literally sitting here hysterically laughing. My in-laws flew in for the long holiday weekend just a few hours ago, and are over at the home we are building for the 2ND TIME today because they seem to think I have no decorating sense. I'd love one that would say "Are you ready to leave yet?"

I'm really just teasing but they honestly are on my last nerve. It seems that ever since we've moved away from them "Golden Boy" should be consulting them more often about "OUR" new home. I'm so angry I could spit fire! Three more days of this?! I hope I make it out of this without any blood being let.

Here, Chris, I had one made just for you!

AfterMyNap 05-25-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greta (Post 104997)
I think I know that friend - she rocks. And she thinks up the most amazingly, thoughtful gifts! I love to watch things grow so I'd be fascinated by a present like that!

Really, Greta!?! You know Sandi??? We've been best buds all our lives!